Dye Job
November 12, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I> If the black Manic Panic doesn't work, I'm just
> going to get out my huge black marker and color my
> hair.

Eeek! don't do that!

(sorry- this was supposed to go in the original post)
Re: Dye Job
December 12, 2008
*snicker* I got really bored today and tried the markers...I found red and black permanent markers in my desk and had at it. Aside from the pretty colors I saw due to the fumes, I must say the color didn't turn out too bad. This stuff stuck a lot better than the dyes I used!

If it doesn't come out, I intend to just get my bangs dyed all black. No biggie. I did trim my bangs up and they turned out about two inches shorter than what I wanted (since I can't cut straight). But it's only hair, and it'll grow back soon.
December 13, 2008
I think I'll try that next summer. I need bleach first of course, since my hair is almost black naturally (and I will use markers of some other colour(s).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 23, 2008
Remember! Sharpie makes markers in hair colors. I use one for grays.
December 23, 2008
Years ago, when manic panic was hard to find, we'd use kool aid (unsweetened) on our bleached hair.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Kaia
December 23, 2008
Cambion,

I guess we all want what we don't have. I loathed my thick, jet black hair for years and tried every color under the sun to lighten it and nothing worked, and here you are trying to get black hair (well, partially black). Maybe we should trade? grinning smiley

Kaia
December 24, 2008
Hehehe. I would love to trade for a while. I've always admired jet black hair.

Feh, I have tried Kool-Aid on my hair more than once, and it has never stuck. Must be my hair is just not porous enough or something. Oh yeah, and the marker washed out after I used a little shampoo on it. Looks like my only option will be to go permanent if I want black hair. I'd love something a little more interesting than one-color hair (like that layer thing some girls have where the bottom half is black and the top is blonde, or vice versa), or something that looks wispy. I'm getting a teeny tiny bit sick of my blonde mane.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login