Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ann Coulter and Kwanzaa

Posted by Krishna 
Ann Coulter and Kwanzaa
January 06, 2009
I got the paper out of the mailbox and see Coulter's column blasting Kwanzaa for the umpteenth time. Oh gods, she is going on how it is a fake holiday and how Kwanzaa comes earlier and earlier each year. Read it all before. The Good Xtian talks about her own holidays a lot. Doesn't she know how most of the Christian holidays had pagan roots or were rooted in other religions. Everyone whines about saying, "Merry Christmas," and to keep "Christ" in Christmas but many religions had their version of Christmas. Even many Xtians came to an agreement of how this "Jesus" may not have been born when society celebrates this Winter holiday. Why can't people just live and let live? So what if a group of people want to celebrate a "made-up" holiday? Most holidays in most traditions have been made up in some form or another. This is the same chick who screams about strippers while dressing like one and screeches over marriage while admitting in past how she had intimate boyfriends & no wedding band is on her finger!
Re: Ann Coulter and Kwanzaa
January 07, 2009
She's actually a man.
Women don't have adam's apples.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 08, 2009
Feh, a lot of conservative guys seem to think Ann Coulter is "hot". I do not see what is attractive about her. She is always yelling. So what about her slinky dresses! The blonde hair is a dye-job. Let the natural colour grow out and put her in average clothing. Take the bestseller books from her. She would just be another woman who is rarely noticed...
January 13, 2009
I don't see what's attractive about her either. She's in good shape and has the long blonde hair and all...but there's no sensuality or humor or passion in her that I can see aside from her usual shrill rantings. She's like a cardboard cutout. I can't imagine sharing a glass of wine with her and giggling about silly things or current events, or wanting to. Apparently others feel the same; she's not married or dating anyone so far as I know.
January 13, 2009
from this males eye, she isnt attractive, if anything she would turn me off

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login