Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How Do I Post Pics Here???

Posted by satansbitch 
How Do I Post Pics Here???
September 15, 2012
Can someone give me directions on how to post pictures? Keeping in mind I'm a technological idiot? I've been trying but I can't seem to figure it out. If someone can help I would be your new best friend.
Re: How Do I Post Pics Here???
September 15, 2012
The easiest way is to use the attach a file button on the posting section of the forum. For multiple images or large images I use Picasa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
September 15, 2012
I always use Tinypic.
September 16, 2012
My problem is that my little Acer netbook won't do what I want it to. Will someone please smack me silly for buying this thing??? I bought it because it was cute. Seriously, that's my primary reason.
September 16, 2012
There are two ways to include pictures. If the image is online on a remote site, you can embed the URL with the 'Insert image URL' button on the editor, which I've circled in this image. You can embed multiple images per post like this.

If you have the image on your computer, you can attach it as an upload using the 'Attachments' link which I've put an oval around. This is limited in both size and number of attachments. The image will show up at the end of the post if you do it this way.

The image I've used to illustrate what I'm saying was included using the attachment function.
September 16, 2012

Saying a big thank you to you guys for your help. Just because I'm really proud of me right now, here's Elrond.

Turns out it wasn't my net book, only the fact I'm a technological idiot. Although I did buy this thing on the grounds that it was cute. I'm not claiming any great intelligence here, just great exhaustion.
September 16, 2012
Glad you were able to work out the attachments, and now we have a handy thread to point others to if anyone else has trouble.
September 16, 2012
Netbooker here! Mine is a Dell and is a champ even though I abuse it.

Just for future reference, you can upload pics from your harddrive to BF, if you go to your Control Center, Edit My Files. Then you can upload and post the URL.
September 16, 2012
law
Netbooker here! Mine is a Dell and is a champ even though I abuse it.

Just for future reference, you can upload pics from your harddrive to BF, if you go to your Control Center, Edit My Files. Then you can upload and post the URL.

I'm glad you told me. I'm still learning.
September 17, 2012
satansbitch

Saying a big thank you to you guys for your help. Just because I'm really proud of me right now, here's Elrond.

Turns out it wasn't my net book, only the fact I'm a technological idiot. Although I did buy this thing on the grounds that it was cute. I'm not claiming any great intelligence here, just great exhaustion.

Yay! Kitteh pic!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login