Advanced

Where the hell did my post go?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Where the hell did my post go?
February 19, 2012
Where the hell is the topic I posted?

Edited by the Administrator.
Re: Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!
February 20, 2012
relapserob
Where the hell in the topic I posted?

Assuming that's 'is' instead of 'in', threads are sometimes moved to the rest room if they are deemed trollish, fail to follow the rules about animal abuse titles, or if the subject is undescriptive. Threads get moved to the patio if they don't strictly relate to childfreedom.

Individual posts can be hidden for being trollish, or if a person responds to a troll (the latter are usually made visible again), or if they violate bratfree rules.

Without knowing what exactly the problem is, it's probably difficult to investigate.
Re: Where the hell did my post go?
March 04, 2012
Oh, oh,
On the thred about "My child is more important than Grandma" I posted a video about trains and when I went to edit something else, the box were you type in is gone. I hope it not gone for everyone else. Any way to get it back? Sorry. Bob.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2012
My post was removed as well. It wasn't just moved, it was deleted. Is there some secret list of forum rules that i'm not aware of?
April 17, 2012
crotchdropping
Is there some secret list of forum rules that i'm not aware of?

Not only is there a secret list of forum rules you're not aware of, there is also a conspiracy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 17, 2012
SlumSlut
crotchdropping
Is there some secret list of forum rules that i'm not aware of?

Not only is there a secret list of forum rules you're not aware of, there is also a conspiracy.

Don't forget the part about how we have secret meetings and talk about trolls and unpopular members behind their backs too.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
April 17, 2012
Hey man, It's kind of difficult to make posts when you keep violating guidelines that are not included in the posted forum rules.
April 17, 2012
crotchdropping
Hey man, It's kind of difficult to make posts when you keep violating guidelines that are not included in the posted forum rules.

Hey man, what can we say? Looks like it sucks to be you around here...

Also - what kidlesskim said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
April 17, 2012
uh, ok thanks for the help then.
Anonymous User
April 30, 2012
an IP ban? So juvenile.

keep worshiping me gjerk
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.