Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please bear with me

Posted by SlumSlut 
Please bear with me
October 29, 2013
Yes I am screwing around with the site. I did make a backup of everything it said to.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Please bear with me
October 29, 2013
I'm finding the new captcha a bit hard to read, and it looks like it would be a real challenge for anyone who is colorblind. It also requires Javascript.
October 29, 2013
Me too; it lost the gif images. Maybe i can just reinstall the module & it will fix itself.

As it says in the topic, please bear with me.

The good news is that it is upgraded to the latest version. Yay!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

October 29, 2013
OK, the old annoying CAPTCHA is back; it's using the anti-spam module from the backup I made. The newer one has more features, but until I figure it out, this is the thing.

October 29, 2013
Now if we can just get this stange blocking issue done. I hate TOR

thom_c
Now if we can just get this stange blocking issue done. I hate TOR

I'm not sure what that is, but I am trying to migrate this off of Phorum onto Simple Machines, which is like a real forum, not this pre-historic crap. I posted about this in one of the less public parts of the board.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.