Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

System Maintenance

Posted by SlumSlut 
System Maintenance
September 15, 2015
Hi, we are working to fix some issues and might have to put the site into maintenance mode. Do not >PANICK< if things don't look the way they usually do, or if you get weird error messages. It is not Glurge, /b/tards, or a Fundie conspiracy.

Thank you please.
Re: System Maintenance
September 15, 2015
OK, now the CAPTCHA won't display. I had to disable the CAPTCHA in order to post this. I have a help ticket opened with the hosting company.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 15, 2018
I can't do a post with quotes. No matter what I click on ("Reply" or "Quote"), the message screen I get contains my username and a little key icon. This has just started happening this week. What's up with that?
April 15, 2018
skyeyes
I can't do a post with quotes. No matter what I click on ("Reply" or "Quote"), the message screen I get contains my username and a little key icon. This has just started happening this week. What's up with that?

I cannot replicate the problem; it works fine for me. Did you update anything with your browser recently?

Note that you can always manually quote by copying the text and writing [ quote = skyeyes ] text [ / quote ] around it (without spaces).
August 26, 2018
For some reason, the framing around my screen is black, and I don't see the linky buttons or anything. Is this a new thing, or is something wrong with my computer? Please let me know! Thanks.
August 26, 2018
I have the same thing, M6b. It's not your PC.
August 27, 2018
The color scheme module has become deprecated and needs to be replaced with a newer version.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login