Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Login problems

Posted by michaela-nli 
michaela-nli
Login problems
December 03, 2012
Sorry for posting this in the wrong thread, but at least it's the right subforum and an open thread. Why has my e-mail address been banned?
Re: Suggestion for new icon.
December 03, 2012
michaela-nli
Sorry for posting this in the wrong thread, but at least it's the right subforum and an open thread. Why has my e-mail address been banned?

Might be from troll jackings, part of it may be in the bin. Recheck it in an hour.

I see that the mods disabled anonymous/not logged in posters. is this to keep the trolls away?

If that's the case, then OK smiling smiley

may I ask a favor? If we all have to be registered now to post here, can you please get rid of the spam catcher?
Re: Login problems
December 29, 2012
Peace
I see that the mods disabled anonymous/not logged in posters. is this to keep the trolls away?

may I ask a favor? If we all have to be registered now to post here, can you please get rid of the spam catcher?

It's temporary. An experiment

thom_c
Peace

It's temporary. An experiment

Whatever works. I'm just glad that Bratfree is here, alive and well smiling smiley

And you might now, I'm just too damned lazy to login, most of the times hysterical laughterz
December 29, 2012
Spammers have been creating accounts, logging in, and solving the easier CAPTCHAS.

So, no, we won't be disabling the spam filter anytime soon.

I'm not sure what Thom's "experiment" is but i trust he won't break the site.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 30, 2013
Help!! I just logged in and can't get into the Island for my daily dose of Shaumoo Snark!! sad smiley
January 30, 2013
jezebel_daisy
Help!! I just logged in and can't get into the Island for my daily dose of Shaumoo Snark!! sad smiley

Me too! I suppose I could just read her blog, but that wouldn't be as fun as seeing you guys snark on it. smiling smiley
January 30, 2013
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
jezebel_daisy

Me too! I suppose I could just read her blog, but that wouldn't be as fun as seeing you guys snark on it. smiling smiley

Exactly!
Anonymous User
January 30, 2013
Same for me. I wondered if I had been banned for some reason???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login