Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where the hell did my post go?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Where the hell did my post go?
May 12, 2012
5. No threatening or plotting physical violence or any other illegal shit. This site and its members neither condone nor advocate violence.

Threads and posts that violate this rule will mysteriously disappear.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
May 14, 2012
There is already a thread about the 9 year old psychopath in the rest room. Use that thread. I have been and will continue to delete any additional threads with that article as the topic.

I said GOOD DAY.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 01, 2012
I was just wondering if I lost my mind...did the thread on Paid Moo Leave get deleted or have I suddenly become selectively blind? smiling smiley
August 01, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I was just wondering if I lost my mind...did the thread on Paid Moo Leave get deleted or have I suddenly become selectively blind? smiling smiley

It's been deleted. That's happened before by accident when a moderator was trying to edit a topic or post. You can start another one though because I am certain it will be a popular topic. Here's the original article that got me going on it, although it led me to several other references but I don't remember what now.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/05/24/489973/paid-maternity-leave-us/

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 01, 2012
Thanks KK smiling smiley I appreciate knowing my mental faculties are still (kind of) on the up and up.
It was a good thread.
August 01, 2012
jezebel_daisy
Thanks KK smiling smiley I appreciate knowing my mental faculties are still (kind of) on the up and up.
It was a good thread.

I hadn't noticed and had just assumed it went to "page two", but then it didn't show up on the forum search. Then, I googled it and it popped up, but when when you clicked on it the message said, "what you are looking for is not found" or something like that. SO, the mystery was solved.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 01, 2012
:jump

Thanks again for your help!!
September 01, 2012
Hey...that article I posted was torchfork worthy! Where'd it go?

Or was it a repeat and I totally missed it? grinning smiley
September 01, 2012
juniper jupiter

It was a repeat and the other one didn't have a title that described it's content, so I added it in to avoid confusion. There was no point in merging the two together because they were identical and since the other already had comments and was first, I deleted yours.

September 01, 2012
kidlesskim
juniper jupiter

It was a repeat and the other one didn't have a title that described it's content, so I added it in to avoid confusion. There was no point in merging the two together because they were identical and since the other already had comments and was first, I deleted yours.

Okee...my bad! tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.