Re: Where the hell did my post go?
September 02, 2012
juniper jupiter
kidlesskim
juniper jupiter
Hey...that article I posted was torchfork worthy! Where'd it go?

Or was it a repeat and I totally missed it? grinning smiley

It was a repeat and the other one didn't have a title that described it's content, so I added it in to avoid confusion. There was no point in merging the two together because they were identical and since the other already had comments and was first, I deleted yours.

Okee...my bad! tongue sticking out smiley

No worries, I did the same thing not long ago and Miss Hannigan had to delete/merge (I don't recall which) mine. Even we mean childless people make mistakes sometimes.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Where the hell did my post go?
September 02, 2012
I don't notify people whenever i do something with their posts; usually if they ask, they will get an answer. Most of the time, it's either merged with a redundant thread or moved to the rest room. Posts are deleted sometimes for other reasons, such as spamming or trolling, and occasionally for actual violation of the rules by legitimate members. However, I can't recall ever banning someone who is a productive member just because their posts have been deleted for whatever reason.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.