Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Censorship and Stuff :lips

Posted by Administrator 
Censorship and Stuff :lips
May 12, 2012
5. No threatening or plotting physical violence or any other illegal shit. This site and its members neither condone nor advocate violence.

Threads and posts that violate this rule will mysteriously disappear.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
Re: Censorship and Stuff :lips
May 13, 2012
Does this mean we can't express our desires to kick this or that misbehaving kid's ass? Because if so, that would really suck.
May 13, 2012
The person or persons whose post(s) this refers to knows who they are and which post(s) this is about.

For everyone else - express your desires all you want. If we think it will compromise the existence of this site, we will act as we feel to be in the best interest of Bratfree.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
May 13, 2012
Hmmmm. Somebody screwed up.
May 13, 2012
It's a matter of common sense.

5. No threatening or plotting physical violence or any other illegal shit. This site and its members neither condone nor advocate violence.

I condone and advocate violence, but just think it should be done covertly on an "as needed" basis..drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 06, 2012
Are dead baby jokes still kosher?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
June 13, 2012
Some posts have been hidden beause I have decided that this thread is not a debate. If you want to debate this, start another thread in the Patio or something.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.