Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For review - blogger arrested for threats to children

Posted by thom_c 
For review - blogger arrested for threats to children
September 18, 2012
Valencia Man Arrested on Suspicion of Blog Post Threatening Children
Guns were found in the home of a man linked to a blog post threatening to kill children

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Valencia-Man-Arrested-on-Suspicion-of-Blog-Post-Threatening-Children-170182006.html

A Valencia man who was arrested Monday night -- after allegedly making comments on an ESPN website about killing children -- has been identified.

The suspect was identified as 21-year-old Eric Yee. He was arrested without incident 5 p.m. Monday on a charge of making criminal threats.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department initially described the suspect only as an Asian male, but on Tuesday afternoon released his name.

He's accused of posting comments at sports-focused ESPN blog or chat room in which he allegedly said he was "watching kids and did not mind murdering them," according to a press release from the department's Santa Clarita Valley Station.

"The blogger mentioned that it would be like the Aurora, Colorado shooting," the press release said.

Authorities said they were alerted to the suspect's alleged online post by police in Bristol, Conn.

Lt. Donn Watson of the Bristol Police Department said that the suspect has no connection to the Connecticut city. Their department was involved, Watson said, because Bristol-based ESPN had alerted police to the online post.

Bristol police then traced the post to Yee.

"The Internet service providers at one of the ESPN sites were very good and acted diligently in contacting police," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Darren Harris said.

Several firearms were found inside Yee's home in the 23000 block of Edenton Place, Valencia

rest at link with vids.

Wow. That is nuts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Re: For review - blogger arrested for threats to children
September 19, 2012
navi8orgirl
Wow. That is nuts.

I'll say.

lab mom
September 20, 2012
I have a strong dislike for breeders and their ill-behaved maggots, however, this guy is going WAAAYYY too far. He sounds like a violent crazy person. I am glad that he was caught before he killed innocent people.
September 24, 2012
I was born and raised in Bristol, CT - it's a good city to be from - far away from, that is.
September 24, 2012
I'm not saying this guy wasn't wrong but his original comment was never published. If what he said was so heinous why hasn't the general public seen his words in print???
September 24, 2012
satansbitch
I'm not saying this guy wasn't wrong but his original comment was never published. If what he said was so heinous why hasn't the general public seen his words in print???

Because it's evidence in the trial? Just guessing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 24, 2012
SlumSlut
satansbitch

Because it's evidence in the trial? Just guessing.

I thought that too but if that's the case wouldn't any number of news articles sufficed? That's also never happened in any other case.
October 07, 2012
Clear proof that anytime anyone says anything, does not matter how unfounded it may be, it will be used against them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login