Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Image preview errors?

Posted by yurble 
Image preview errors?
November 02, 2012
Any idea what is causing the preview errors? It seems to be happening with every image that is uploaded to the site, as well as some others, for maybe a month now. I assume it isn't just me, since others have mentioned it.
Re: Image preview errors?
November 06, 2012
It's happening to me too, although if I click on the link under the image, I can see it.
November 07, 2012
I don't know what causes that. As long as the images can be accessed by clicking on them, it's not a priority.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 22, 2013
Happened to me too! Try to post a URL pic instead, that's what I do now!
September 07, 2015
I'm suddenly having issues seeing images. Now people's avatars are either just not loading or look corrupted and the image previews don't load at all.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 07, 2015
Yes, we are aware of this but do not know what caused it. It started last week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login