Re: Login problems
January 30, 2013
Should be back

Phew! Thanks Thomc!

:yr
January 30, 2013
sarawithoutanh
Same for me. I wondered if I had been banned for some reason???

Should be back up now.

Thank you, Thomc! I can see it again.
January 30, 2013
I am glad to see the Island again.

Seeing and participating in the snark about Shamoo is one of the best parts of my day.
It helps maintain my black heart !
Anonymous User
February 03, 2013
I still can't see it! :-( I had messaged the Administrator address a while ago (the problem for me started in early January?), figuring I was banned for not participating enough, but I needs me some snark! I can't help looking at the blog, but seeing the blog without the snark leaves me incredibly frustrated! When I saw the NYT muffin recipe where the author cited to GFG, I knew I had to come back here and try one more time.
February 03, 2013
eddiejay
I still can't see it! :-( I had messaged the Administrator address a while ago (the problem for me started in early January?), figuring I was banned for not participating enough, but I needs me some snark! I can't help looking at the blog, but seeing the blog without the snark leaves me incredibly frustrated! When I saw the NYT muffin recipe where the author cited to GFG, I knew I had to come back here and try one more time.

Access to the Island was limited in January to regular contributors and all people who had not posted for some time were removed.

creating multiple accounts to get around that gets you banned from the site.
February 28, 2013
I remember the post not too long ago about the Island forum, but I don't remember the appropriate avenue for asking to be allowed back on. Most of my posts have been on The Island and I have several recent ones. Can I pretty please be allowed my daily dose of Yeti?

Thanks smiling smiley
February 28, 2013
thebitchisback
I remember the post not too long ago about the Island forum, but I don't remember the appropriate avenue for asking to be allowed back on. Most of my posts have been on The Island and I have several recent ones. Can I pretty please be allowed my daily dose of Yeti?

Thanks smiling smiley

PM the mods with a search history. showing your posts

February 28, 2013
Is there a reason I can't login fully anymore?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login