Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Login problems

Posted by michaela-nli 
Re: Login problems
February 28, 2013
blarghyblargh
Is there a reason I can't login fully anymore?

What's the issue?

February 28, 2013
Me too. Banned. I don't contribute often but I love the read. What's up?
February 28, 2013
mavilot
Me too. Banned. I don't contribute often but I love the read. What's up?

see the Ok its been posted about thread
April 20, 2013
CF_Amy is having issues logging in, somehow her IP got banned either Thursday night or yesterday morning. I sent a PM to the mods with all her info in it if someone could please do the needful and look into it.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
April 20, 2013
grifen411
CF_Amy is having issues logging in, somehow her IP got banned either Thursday night or yesterday morning. I sent a PM to the mods with all her info in it if someone could please do the needful and look into it.

Correction, she is able to log in, just unable to post.
April 20, 2013
grifen411
grifen411

Correction, she is able to log in, just unable to post.

Clear the cache and all cookies. Restart the computer. If that doesn't work send the mods the IP

The same thing happened to me yesterday afternoon - it said "your IP address, domain or ISP has been banned; contact the administrators" or something like that (in a pink box above the reply box).

I didn't do anything, just logged out - and the warning was gone the next time I logged in a few hours later. confused smiley
April 20, 2013
I have the above problem when I'm browsing or posting from my mobile. I'm assuming it's just because the IPs fluctuate with 3G access.

All is well when I'm on the site on my home computer.
April 20, 2013
lorelei_diangelo
I have the above problem when I'm browsing or posting from my mobile. I'm assuming it's just because the IPs fluctuate with 3G access.

All is well when I'm on the site on my home computer.

That's what I think is going on. There are 3 mobile companies that have several IP's on the list due to trolls. It's possible CF_Amy or you accidentally pick up one of those IP's. Clearing the cache and cookies should allow the device to get another IP.

Except I'm on my home computer. I don't even have a mobile.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login