Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Login problems

Posted by michaela-nli 
Anonymous User
Re: Login problems
July 13, 2013
ihateshriekers
The website seems to keep randomly crashing lately. Has anyone else been having this problem?

Yes, I have. I just leave it for a few hours then try again.
July 14, 2013
ihateshriekers
The website seems to keep randomly crashing lately. Has anyone else been having this problem?

There's something buggy about Phorum. I keep seeing stuff about errors and the server. We are trying to figure it all out.
July 14, 2013
I have been getting the Phorum error codes too, yesterday and today at random.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
July 14, 2013
According to forums about Phorum, there have been occasions where the databases become corrupted and have conflicts with web servers. Also some web servers have issues with Phorum and require the host company to repair it.

From what I can postulate this is what is going on here. Yesterday I was getting the data base error, today I was getting Apache errors. We may see more of this the next few days.

Yep, I've been having problems as well. Phorum errors have been coming up the last two days, and I hadn't been able to log-in at all until today. Everything seems fine now though.
Anonymous User
August 23, 2013
Is it possible to get an inactive acount re-activated? I had to make up a new screen name in order to log on---my old account has either been deleted by this site or has been de-activated; my original screen name is gone from the list of screen names on here.
August 23, 2013
breeders_r_killing-the-planet
Is it possible to get an inactive acount re-activated? I had to make up a new screen name in order to log on---my old account has either been deleted by this site or has been de-activated; my original screen name is gone from the list of screen names on here.

What was your original screen name?
Anonymous User
Re: Rules (Updated July 25, 2013)
August 23, 2013
I didn't violate any of the aforementioned rules that I'm aware of---but my original screen name is no longer on here and I couldn't log in under it. I had to make up a new screen name in order to get on here. Also, my old comments that I had previously listed under my original screen name are now listed as Anonymous instead of my screen name. WTF? I haven't been on here in probably 2 - 3 months--is that the reason? I mean, does this make me an "inactive" account or what? I am NOT a troll, I haven't posted anything that would violate these rules, nor am I---THANKFULLY---a breeder. What's up with that? Was I kicked out for being inactive, and is there ANY way to get my original screen name back?
Anonymous User
August 23, 2013
P.S. I noticed that this screen name that I had to make up on account of my other one apparently being "inactive", can only contain lower-case letters, yet before I either got marked "inactive" or deleted, my original screen name had both capital and lower case letters. Everyone else on here who had screen names prior to this still gets to have both lower & upper case letters. Why is this? I want my original one back with the upper and lower case letters---this sucks.
August 23, 2013
We don't kick people out for being inactive. As for this lower case vs. caps issue, we are looking into it.

As stated in the other thread: we can't help you if we don't even know what your original screen name was. Please PM the mod team if you don't want to reply here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login