Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Login problems

Posted by michaela-nli 
Anonymous User
Re: Rules (Updated July 25, 2013)
August 24, 2013
Thanks---I PM'd the mod team as suggested.
Re: Login problems
September 01, 2013
Hey all!

I'm having IP troubles (essentially I'm blocked for whatever reason) and apparently being on the road unblocks it. Is there any way I can be unblocked for good? I miss commenting. sad smiley
September 01, 2013
juniper jupiter
Hey all!

I'm having IP troubles (essentially I'm blocked for whatever reason) and apparently being on the road unblocks it. Is there any way I can be unblocked for good? I miss commenting. sad smiley

It's a Phorum issue, several of us have that problem. It's either a conflict with fiberoptic DSL whcih I just got at home, or Phorum is reading your location as a NY ISP and is blocking it. Every person who has this conflict has had thier ISP searched and none of them are on the block list.

thom_c
juniper jupiter
Hey all!

It's a Phorum issue, several of us have that problem. It's either a conflict with fiberoptic DSL whcih I just got at home, or Phorum is reading your location as a NY ISP and is blocking it. Every person who has this conflict has had thier ISP searched and none of them are on the block list.

That's weird, because I live in the Kansas City Metro area. Phorum sounds a little phucked. grinning smiley
September 02, 2013
juniper jupiter
thom_c
juniper jupiter
Hey all!

That's weird, because I live in the Kansas City Metro area. Phorum sounds a little phucked. grinning smiley

Since we changed hardware to fiberoptic we read as NYC. Weird..

How many people getting the pink blocked warnings are using fiberoptic lines for broadband access?
October 02, 2013
I'm writing this on behalf of Starlady, who says she is blocked from posting here. Luckily, we know each other from another board and have each other's contact information!

This is the message she sent me, with the personal information blacked out:

"I think a troll hiacked my entire computer. All of my emails are banned from posting over there. WTF??? I know there was a recent troll thing over there. I can't even reach any admins... NOTHING, Could you maybe inform someone over there that I am having a serious issue. I can't even figure out how to just cancel out the whole thing. This is annoying. I know I certainly didn't do anything wrong over there. I'm hardly ever there lately. I just went in to read the other day and found a big red banner that said 'xxxxx@xxx.com is prohibited from posting.' Tried to make new profile with another email... same thing. Somebody has 'troll jacked' me. It's probably not just me either."

I understand that some other people have had this issue, is there anything that can be done to help Starlady? Thanks!
October 02, 2013
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
I'm writing this on behalf of Starlady, who says she is blocked from posting here. Luckily, we know each other from another board and have each other's contact information!

This is the message she sent me, with the personal information blacked out:

"I think a troll hiacked my entire computer. All of my emails are banned from posting over there. WTF??? I know there was a recent troll thing over there. I can't even reach any admins... NOTHING, Could you maybe inform someone over there that I am having a serious issue. I can't even figure out how to just cancel out the whole thing. This is annoying. I know I certainly didn't do anything wrong over there. I'm hardly ever there lately. I just went in to read the other day and found a big red banner that said 'xxxxx@xxx.com is prohibited from posting.' Tried to make new profile with another email... same thing. Somebody has 'troll jacked' me. It's probably not just me either."

I understand that some other people have had this issue, is there anything that can be done to help Starlady? Thanks!

Tell her to try again. I think her's is fixed. If not get back to me.

Looks like I'm back. I have also been having computer issues... but I think this was probably something on the board. Thanks 'nobodylikesyyourkids' for letting the admins know. wink
October 03, 2013
starlady
Looks like I'm back. I have also been having computer issues... but I think this was probably something on the board. Thanks 'nobodylikesyyourkids' for letting the admins know. wink

Glad you can post again! thumbs upwink
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login