Posted by michaela-nli 
Re: Login problems
December 02, 2013
I can now post again (without the use of the dreaded TOR). thumbs upwink
December 02, 2013
myrna minkoff
I can now post again (without the use of the dreaded TOR). thumbs upwink

I'm jealous! I still have problems at home. Started after switching to fiberoptic DSL

My account was banned forever and I have NO idea why. What was up with that? We just changed internet providers and now I'm no longer banned but still....and I couldn't communicate with anyone to find out why :0
March 05, 2014
quills
My account was banned forever and I have NO idea why. What was up with that? We just changed internet providers and now I'm no longer banned but still....and I couldn't communicate with anyone to find out why :0

see the above, even one of the site admins has issues. It is somehow related to the provider switch. Phorum seems to take issue with new technology by providers.

I had an account a while ago (same user name) but when I tried to log in it said there was no such account. I also noticed all my posts, while still here, are now "anonymous". I'd wondered why I wasn't getting email updates on the posts I was following. (Guess that explains it.)

Anyhoo, I'm back and just catching up on reading. I hope that's ok.
November 28, 2014
Login issues missing accounts.

Accounts with 0 or few posts that have log periods of activity are deleted after a period of time. So if your's is gone that may be why. Routine maintenance.
November 30, 2014
Just checked back and everything's fine. I thank whichever mod handled this so swiftly and promptly.
Anonymous User
April 22, 2015
this is the 3rd email i try to use to sign up for this forum, all my previous emails indicate no such account even though i do request a password change
July 15, 2015
moderators
Login issues missing accounts.

Accounts with 0 or few posts that have log periods of activity are deleted after a period of time. So if your's is gone that may be why. Routine maintenance.

I was only inactive for a short period of time, and this happened to me. confused smiley Is there any way to get my name reattached to my posts? One of the posts was quoted, and my name still appears on the quote. Also how many posts do I have to reach before I can stop worrying about this?
February 01, 2020
I've been having some difficulty with login and the site being very slow. It takes a long time to load and when I go from subforum to subforum, it takes forever. I'm using Google Chrome and Explorer. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a way I can fix it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login