Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smileys off the screen sad smiley

Posted by CrabCake 
Smileys off the screen sad smiley
November 24, 2013
This is a minor issue, but is anyone else having trouble seeing all the smileys? Depending on where on the board I'm posting, up to 3/4 of the smiley screen is cut off, and there's no scroll bar at the bottom to see the whole thing. :bawl

ETA: Oops, I see this was mentioned in SS's "Please bear with me" post. I am coffee-deficient this Sunday morning. :drool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Smileys off the screen sad smiley
November 24, 2013
Use the scroll bar on the message board itself to move the smily screen down. :spin
November 24, 2013
Will the train wreck smiley be added anytime soon (please)? smile rolling left rightsmile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
November 25, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
Will the train wreck smiley be added anytime soon (please)? smile rolling left rightsmile

It usually helps to include the proposed emoticon in the request, although it probably won't be done soon (none of the mods can add it). There's a thread here somewhere for emoticon requests.
December 02, 2013
A majority of the emoticons are not visible for me normally, but for those of us with mice with the little scroll wheels on them, hold the Ctrl button and wheel-scroll to adjust magnification. If you zoom out enough, you can see all the smilies.
December 03, 2013
All the smileys can also be entered with text codes. At one point I made a lookup table grouping them by expression. Maybe I should find it and post it. If you have JavaScript disabled you don't see the smiley options.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login