Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry I broke the images

Posted by SlumSlut 
Sorry I broke the images
January 22, 2016
I was trying to fix the smileys and the sidebar and I think I broke the avatars. I made backups and I'm trying to undo it. I'm getting frustrated so I'm taking a break. I hope nothing else changed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Sorry I broke the images
January 22, 2016
SlumSlut
I was trying to fix the smileys and the sidebar and I think I broke the avatars. I made backups and I'm trying to undo it. I'm getting frustrated so I'm taking a break. I hope nothing else changed.

The avatars have been broken since before the smileys got broken, so a few months now. So you didn't break them trying to restore the smileys, at least!
January 29, 2016
they have been gone for a while. doesn't matter.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 31, 2016
Well sheeit, that makes me feel better a little. I can move forward now with other things. The hosting service did something to merge the config.php files and it fixed some sort of database error, but the upgrade wiped out all the custom smilies and they need to be added back manually. This can be done in the admin CP once the files are in the correct folder. I'll try to pull my head out of my ass long enough to get that done, then I'll PM the mods with the specs. It's a little mincey and irksome because they need to be activated one by one, but it isn't difficult or complicated. We might try deleting and reinstalling the avatar module, as i'm not sure if that was tried before, and I'll see if the folks on the Phorum tech support forum have any suggestions or solutions.

Not that it matters, but I'm still trying to put the pieces of my life back together in a way that is sustainable and tolerable, and I tend to forget about this site for weeks at a time. It reminds me of what happened with the previous webmaster/admin, except I am paying the bill on time and you folks have my contact info.

Enjoy your Sunday.
September 25, 2016
Emoticons are being restored. The typed codes for emoticons might be different (because I don't remember what they were).

balloon smiles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login