Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How Would Someone Outside BF Contact a Moderator?

Posted by deegee 
How Would Someone Outside BF Contact a Moderator?
June 30, 2019
I tried to post this in the "Office" forum, but I am not allowed to. How would someone outside BF contact a moderator directly in BF? I was contacted by someone in another CF forum a few months who was having trouble signing in here. She recognized me from BF and told me about her BF login problems but was unable to get more than an automated reply. The moderators PM inbox apparently isn't checked very often, I have learned.
Re: How Would Someone Outside BF Contact a Moderator?
March 06, 2020
deegee
I tried to post this in the "Office" forum, but I am not allowed to. How would someone outside BF contact a moderator directly in BF? I was contacted by someone in another CF forum a few months who was having trouble signing in here. She recognized me from BF and told me about her BF login problems but was unable to get more than an automated reply. The moderators PM inbox apparently isn't checked very often, I have learned.

Was she a member or trying to sign up?

A lot of people who hadn't logged in in over a year were dropped.

New members are checked out manually due to massive bot attacks.

If the email they used was a throw away or resembled the spam bots or a breeder, their

Signups take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours to clear. If a membership is cleared and we don't see
a login or an intro post in 5 days the new account gets deleted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login