Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!

Posted by CrabCake 
Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!
September 08, 2010
I was playing around with my settings in the Control Center. I switched to a threaded view, which I don't like, but now when I click on Control Center to change it back, I keep getting an error message.

help!
Re: Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!
September 08, 2010
"Fixed it for ya Stokesy-poo"

It should be set to "Default" now.
September 08, 2010
Thank you for helping the retarded. hysterical laughterz
September 09, 2010
I'm getting an error message. too. I like how my is appearing, but I'd like to change my signature.

lab mom
September 09, 2010
Waterlily, I put the word "test" into your signature and did not receive an error message. Try changing it to whatever you want, and if it doesn't work, let me know what you would like it to say and I'll copy and paste it in for you.

I'm going to stick this thread at the top so folks can use it as a resource.
September 09, 2010
Administrator
"Fixed it for ya Stokesy-poo"

Oh man, someone should actually start posting here with the name "Stokesy-poo" just for old times' sake. Maybe it should be my alias. winking smiley Your thread title also gave me a chuckle, Miss Crab.

The only weirdness I've noticed so far is a minor glitch with my signature line (at least I think it's being glitchy)....the 'dotted line' next to the straight line. But no biggie!

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 09, 2010
I don't know what the deal is with that line of dashes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 09, 2010
Yeah, my sig has those dashes too. The other thing is my browser wouldn't keep BF's cookie so I couldn't sign in. But I just updated my browser and I think that might have fixed it.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
September 09, 2010
Everyone's signature has those dashes. One of the modules probably needs tweaking. Please roll with it for now.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 09, 2010
confused smiley My private message inbox says "3", but there's only one message. I deleted my entire inbox when I first came back online, so it's not because there are any old messages lingering around. Got any ideas?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.