Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!
September 09, 2010
Negative. Although the same thing happened with the old "Moderators" forum. It said there were threads and messages in the index, but they wouldn't show up in the forum. I couldn't find them by searching through the database, either, so I just deleted that subforum. Sorry I can't answer your question. Are you MISSING PM's that you think SHOULD be there? I wouldn't know why that is, either, although sometimes you can find copies of what you're looking for in your "Sent Mail", that is, if you replied to it AND you checked off "Save in Sent Mail".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 09, 2010
Thanks anyway.:bawl No, I am not expecting any particular PM, but I would hate for someone who I like to have sent me one and think that I am just not responding, that's all. PUBLIC NOTICE:If you sent kidlesskim a PM and got no response, RESEND IT.waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 09, 2010
I just sent you one, did you get it?

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

September 09, 2010
Yes, so I guess it's acting right now. However, now it says that I have five PM's and there's only three.shrug I guess those two personal messages are lost in that place that mates to socks go.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 09, 2010
Ok, mine is working smoothly. Thank you.

lab mom
September 10, 2010
A bunch of modules having to do with formatting and HTML have been de-activated. Apparently it was one of them that was putting the row of dashes into signature files.

September 10, 2010
Poof, you da woman! Thanks for figuring out how to fix the dashes.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 10, 2010
RatsNotBrats

I didn't put them there, and I didn't figure out how to get rid of them. It just happened. I'm not even sure which module was responsible for them.

September 10, 2010
poofy_puff
RatsNotBrats

I didn't put them there, and I didn't figure out how to get rid of them. It just happened. I'm not even sure which module was responsible for them.

So are you telling me you're accidentally awesome? I knew that already.

And I bet you did put them there. You wicked sig-saboteur, you. winking smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 10, 2010
More like, awesome in spite of myself :ds

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.