Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!:cool
September 28, 2010
Now smilies can be put in the subject.

If the first post of the thread has one, it will show up in the menu. If you put it in a reply, it will only show up in that message.
Hey,

I changed my settings to accept cookies from this site but I still can't log in. When I type in my info it goes to the home page but I'm not logged in. Any ideas how to fix it? BTW my user name is furby
Re: Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!
December 13, 2010
The system send an email to the address on file, and the email has a link you have to click in order to activate your account.

Did you do that?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I clicked on the link and got the message Your account is now active. but when I try to log in it's still a no go
December 14, 2010
furby1
I clicked on the link and got the message Your account is now active. but when I try to log in it's still a no go

I don't know what the problem is. When I get the chance to sit at the computer (i'm in bed on my iPod for the time being recovering from surgery), I'll create an account for you from the Admin CP. That way, I can make sure it is working and if you continue to experience fuckiness, it's a problem that is beyond the scope of BratFree.

Perhaps one of our resident techno-geeks will be able to help you if that turns out to be the case.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 04, 2011
Major 'tard moment going on here...I can't seem to be able to edit my older posts, and I"ve found some rather embarrassing spelling errors in one of them. I'd love to fix the mistakes, so I don't look and feel so stupid.
Is there something I have to do to edit older posts?
Many thankx
mumofsixbirds
January 04, 2011
mumofsixbirds
Major 'tard moment going on here...I can't seem to be able to edit my older posts, and I"ve found some rather embarrassing spelling errors in one of them. I'd love to fix the mistakes, so I don't look and feel so stupid.
Is there something I have to do to edit older posts?
Many thankx
mumofsixbirds

There is a finite edit window. I'm not sure what it is, maybe 3 or 6 hours. Just try to make sure from now on that you proof-read your posts right away.

August 27, 2011
I'm sorry to bug you again, SS...another tard moment!
I am not sure how to post pictures into my messages...I've tried copy/paste, adding attachment, and "insert" and nothing works.
I would love to share a cool pic on "the patio" and can't. Your input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
MO6B
August 27, 2011
Durr... um, i don't know, i think you can only post one attachment per post and the code ;like you see with youtube works for me... if a file is over a certain amount it will reject it. othwise i'm not vry sure what could be the problem.

September 09, 2011
Do we have delete post button? if we had delete post option, i think it would be handier when i did the double post thing... or is it just me who often double-post? Dunce cap

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.