Re: Help...I've f'ed up my settings, and I can't get up!
January 13, 2012
satansbitch
Figured out new computer and I'm feeling really stupid.

I'm glad you are no longer excluded. :bal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Does anybody know anything about computers??? I've enabled cookies, I've enabled popups, I've done everything I can think of to do but I still can't log in. Can it be something with my IP address??? I was able to log in for exactly thirty seconds a week or so ago. Please help!!! I can log in with my phone, a library computer and a friend's computer but not my own.
January 23, 2012
satansbitch nli
Does anybody know anything about computers??? I've enabled cookies, I've enabled popups, I've done everything I can think of to do but I still can't log in. Can it be something with my IP address??? I was able to log in for exactly thirty seconds a week or so ago. Please help!!! I can log in with my phone, a library computer and a friend's computer but not my own.

Make sure content advisor is not enabled and any security software is not blocking the site. You may need to create exceptions in those.

satansbitch nli

Make sure content advisor is not enabled and any security software is not blocking the site. You may need to create exceptions in those.

I've done all of that but I still can't log in.
Can anyone tell me what active x filtering is and why I can't shut it off???
January 24, 2012
Here is one description of what Active X is: Active X filtering

As to why you can't log in, I don't know.
January 27, 2012
satansbitch nli
thom_c
satansbitch nli

We may need some more info. Are you on a Mac, Windows or Linux? What kind of browser are you using?
Techie
satansbitch nli
thom_c
satansbitch nli

We may need some more info. Are you on a Mac, Windows or Linux? What kind of browser are you using?

Dell laptop with the newest windows.
I'm sorry I didn't see this message earlier.
January 29, 2012

⁠I'm sorry I didn't see this message earlier.

I assume you are using Internet Explorer 9. I would try to go into the Internet Options then choose security tab. Try resetting all zones to default level. Then choose a privacy tab, then set it to Medium or Medium-High. You can also just select default. Click OK, then try logging in. If that does not work, go back to the Internet Properties, Privacy, Sites. Add refugees.bratfree.com as a managed site and click Allow cookies. Click ok, re-start Internet Explorer, try again. If this still does not work, try using another browser. Maybe download Firefox. That one works every time. You would simply go to www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

If you choose to install Firefox, you will not need to do all steps above. Simply install it and go to town.
Techie

⁠I'm sorry I didn't see this message earlier.

I assume you are using Internet Explorer 9. I would try to go into the Internet Options then choose security tab. Try resetting all zones to default level. Then choose a privacy tab, then set it to Medium or Medium-High. You can also just select default. Click OK, then try logging in. If that does not work, go back to the Internet Properties, Privacy, Sites. Add refugees.bratfree.com as a managed site and click Allow cookies. Click ok, re-start Internet Explorer, try again. If this still does not work, try using another browser. Maybe download Firefox. That one works every time. You would simply go to www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

If you choose to install Firefox, you will not need to do all steps above. Simply install it and go to town.

Thank You. I'm doing that now.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.