Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
June 10, 2021
Evidently, her dumb hub/duhd always hides in the bathroom 'pooping' when she does the entire bedtime routine with bratz. So now this time she fakes it. I guess just hanging out on the smartphone. Gosh darn if anyone reads something intelligent. Amazing how many adults hide from the joy in their lives and dont care that other spouse/parent has to do all the grunt work. Isn't taking care of kids and putting them in PJs and brushing teeth, and tucking in, kissing nite nite, telling a fairy tale what ALL PARENTS LOOK FORWARD TO, I mean this is what they are picturing. The reality, they just want to get it over and done with, just like they want to get the dinnertime ritual, homework ritual, little league ritual, afterschool ritual, over and done with. I'm still trying to figure out what part of parenting they actually enjoy.

And, they want us to believe we're missing something. As I've said previously, there seems to be a theme here w/ Duhds hiding in the bathroom to avoid brat time/ cleaning up time/ and now bedtime rituals. (Something I never even heard of until I was like 40, parunts just put the kids to bed. Even if I was at house w/ friends' little sibs, I dont recall problems of the parents putting them to bed. And, stories were only for very small kids, not school-aged kids)

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/nuslmw/im_taking_a_dad_poop/

I’ve done bedtime either alone or with minimal assistance for the past week. DH has to “poop” (a 30+ minute activity), is out with friends, or is “finishing up work.”

Not today! I’m 15 minutes in (I have taken notes on what is the most comfortable position and the benefits of just sitting/laying down altogether) while he does all the bedtime tasks and I may or may not show up at the last minute.

Real time edit: Ok, fuck this - kiddo got out of the bath and DH sent him to me... knowing I was pooping.

Guess who has diarrhea now?!

ETA: DH did all of bedtime and expressed concern about how I was feeling. I detected a note of concern that leaves me to believe he should do this more often. I’ll keep y’all posted on any tummy troubles LOL
June 10, 2021
I've also noticed that in many of the posts in general, they are sponging off one of them's parents. Then they complain ad nauseum about the hosts.

From Toranekos post...

I know what people think about Dr L but I heard a caller who was one of these moo cows living in her parents basement apartment. 2 kids and duh. They could not afford their own place. It was working, except the moo cow was pissed because she wanted to breed again, the basement was too small, and..PISSED sbecause the parents would not move to the basement and let her move upstairs. All so she could breed again. Dr L to her credit, tore her a new one.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 12, 2021
What a trainwreck. Eight fucking kids, failed marriages (one of which was to a man who molested her daughter), and her current partner is not only an asshole, but her paid caregiver. She wants romance, dammit! eye rolling smiley Sounds to me like she's had a little too much romance, judging by the famblee size. I suspect she has been with him for 13 years because she is fully dependent on him, and if she is so helpless and fucked in the head that she needs so much care, I doubt there's going to be any love blossoming between the two of them. That's not real life, pumpkin - that's a soap opera plot. Also, why in the fuck did she keep having kids in this state of health?

I don't think she's in love, I think she has Stockholm syndrome. She says herself that he sees that her needs are met, but shows her no compassion whatsoever, unless you count him emerging from his man cave to fuck her in the middle of the night. I imagine even with the paycheck, the guy feels resentful that he has to have such a dependent and needy wife and it's hard to feel romantic love toward someone who is a very obvious burden.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/nxif9c/baby_factory_is_getting_fed_up/

7 pregnancies. 8 kids. 2 failed marriages. Pedophile magnet. Brain damage. Family caregivers.

That sums up my life.

I'm in LOVE with my SO of 13 years. We have 2 kids together and I'm on my last pregnancy. (Never had a doctor offer to put me out for a tubal until now, birth control (DIFFERENT KINDS) failed me 3 times and I am super skivvy about being "cut")

But he's an asshole. And then he's not. And then he is. And then he's not. And I wish he would just pick a face so I can act accordingly.

He's responsible and makes sure the needs are met. But he doesn't have a compassionate bone in his body. He's a "midnight caller" even. (Let me explain that, he has his man cave and doesn't sleep in the bedroom, but does come in the middle of the night for loving and then returns to his cave)

I need an example. I have already had a shit morning. I'm super uncomfortable and kind of out of shape rn with this baby, only 3 weeks left, I'm FATIGUED. So hard to do anything fatigued. I'm looking for the measuring cup (that has been in the same place for e.v.e.r.) and i can't find it. 10 minutes of digging through kitchen cupboards and cabinets and even drawers. I start slapping cupboards closed at this point I'm agro. I slump to the floor and start crying. He comes upstairs and This is my problem. I need him to say things like "babe, calm down whats wrong?" He says instead "Why the fuck are you slamming shit" and even though I explain I'm running out of energy to look his solution is just to stop. But I'm still HUNGRY. I say. So he goes and slams the teenagers door open and yells at her to get the fuck up and help me.

This. Is one seemingly stupid example of how all of the conflicting interactions happen in my house. Over the past 2 months I've become verbally assaulting back because I am absolutely fed up with the demeanor in which everyone treats each other (so I guess I couldn't beat em so I joined them) Telling him and my adult children they can "move the fuck out" if they wanna continue the bs.

Oh. Hes my paid caregiver. So he literally ignores me. They don't believe me. They don't realize I had to leave in the middle of the night in one marriage. They don't realize that I will do something stupid an irrational if they do not comply. But they will not comply because they do not believe me. I have amazing patience. Or maybe its codependency. It took me 4 years to leave my cheating ex husband. Actually... it took me finding out he was molesting my oldest daughter to leave him, I was coping with the cheating.

I want romance. I want a partner that doesn't just take care of me, but shows me and acts like he's in a relationship with me. Because of my brain damage I have emotional control issues and memory issues.

Am I asking too much from him at this stage?

You know, I'm not entirely sure what to put here. Maybe I missed some info if you wanna ask questions for any kind of clarification ill answer them.
June 13, 2021 10:51PM
cfuter
Isn't taking care of kids and putting them in PJs and brushing teeth, and tucking in, kissing nite nite, telling a fairy tale what ALL PARENTS LOOK FORWARD TO, I mean this is what they are picturing. The reality, they just want to get it over and done with, just like they want to get the dinnertime ritual, homework ritual, little league ritual, afterschool ritual, over and done with. I'm still trying to figure out what part of parenting they actually enjoy.

And, they want us to believe we're missing something.

I think they are picturing the Kodak moments in movies. My experience has been most people aren't wise enough to learn from the experience of others, they have to dive head first in and only when they are well over their heads does the hindsight and regret simultaneously kick in. And if they are especially stupid and hard headed, they may experience this repeatedly and not learn from it. I would suspect teaching a brat to learn from the experience of others prior to their teenage years would be the top parunt goal, but how would most parunts do that when they are teaching their kids by their own default idiocy?

They put their kids in PJs, the kids brush their teeth and are in bed ready to be tucked in, they are kissed and the parunts go into the other room to spend the rest of their night enjoying each other's company. Dinnertime is always a joy and the kids set the table, do the dishes and always happily eat whatever is in front of them. Oh, and the conversation is always perfect because everyone at the table is perfect. This only happens in the movies because kids are people in progress. Activities: if their brats are talented or on a talented team the activities will take over the lives of the parents: fund raisers, constant demands for more money to participate, tons of chauffeuring and potentially chauffeuring other brats on a regular basis, more practices, more weekend commitments and more guilt from everyone if they try to push back or establish boundaries. And a much faster need to replace a car after all this little league crap.

There are fields near my house and (pre-COVID) there were always practices or games in the fields as long as the fields were open. I'm out walking thinking that a whole bunch of parents are wasting a perfectly good weekend day or week night watching their brats play some lame game. Spectator sport hell.

Parunting will suck even if the kids are mostly well behaved because then they have other people's brats to contend with, and that will affect the "perfect" kids if they attend school together. Not to mention the nastiness and jealousy brats impart on one another. The "perfect" kids will have little to no friends because being a well-adjusted, happy and talented kid is the exception, not the rule.

I'm guessing some part of the parunts must thrive on drama because I've yet to see this not be a constant in their lives with kids.
June 13, 2021 11:14PM
Cambion
What a trainwreck. Eight fucking kids, failed marriages (one of which was to a man who molested her daughter), and her current partner is not only an asshole, but her paid caregiver.

I would think having eight kids may make a reasonable woman suspect any man interested to be a pedo until proven otherwise. One might start to think some religions that preach staying away from birth control and praise huge famblee sizes may attract pedos.

A single, famous, wealthy man of advanced age may also want to make the default assumption any beautiful woman of little to no means who is twenty or more years younger than him is likely every bit as interested in his money and fame as she is in him. I'm sure both the pedos and women in these instances will work quite hard to convince their significant others they are truly interested in them because they have their eye on the prize. I've seen numerous people manipulate others to achieve their end result, though not as extreme as either of these examples.

Another reason to be thrilled to be childfree, it is a pedo repellent by default.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login