Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fundies guide for unmarried adult daughters

Posted by ladybug2203 
Fundies guide for unmarried adult daughters
May 15, 2021
Lordy low https://unlessthelordmagazine.com/articles/when_your_daughter_is_grown.htm
Re: Fundies guide for unmarried adult daughters
May 15, 2021
Holy whatzit, that's some disgusting stuff. I couldn't even get through it all.
May 15, 2021
Ladybug, do you really enjoy torturing yourself like that, finding that stuff? openmouthed shock

I couldn't finish it either. holding finger to head as if a gun
May 15, 2021
kman
Ladybug, do you really enjoy torturing yourself like that, finding that stuff? openmouthed shock

I couldn't finish it either. holding finger to head as if a gun

I didn't find it it showed up on my Facebook feed one of my friends had posted it
May 15, 2021
I only have one question: WTF?

Let me begin by saying that I am not anti-choice. But I align better with pro-abortion and pro-birth control.

Whoever wrote this garbage is a sick, twisted pervert. We had a few anti-choice scumbags on this forum from time to time. In some way, I did enjoy reaming them a new one. It is not a secret of any kind that most of anti-choice tyrants have obtained their beliefs from conditioning spelled out in this directive.

Women in my family are doctors, engineers and college professors. This absolute garbage is a vivid reminder how little has been accomplished in modern society and how much further we have to go. pouring bleach on a brain
May 16, 2021
They're going to party like it's 1699

thom_c
They're going to party like it's 1699

About the size of it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 16, 2021
3. Classes or apprenticeship opportunities for midwifery, or caring for the aged and handicapped.

This is important for all the tards shat out by these scumbags.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 16, 2021
I had similar thoughts--I thought I was reading something from 1905.

Great to cripple your dotter and make her dependent on the graciousness of other adults for her financial support. What happens when her parents die? She becomes destitute and unable to support herself.

I'm curious about the person who posted it on Facebook. Did she post it as something to be seriously considered? If so, ladybug, you need a better class of friends.
May 16, 2021
bell_flower

Great to cripple your dotter and make her dependent on the graciousness of other adults for her financial support. What happens when her parents die? She becomes destitute and unable to support herself.

I'm curious about the person who posted it on Facebook. Did she post it as something to be seriously considered? If so, ladybug, you need a better class of friends.

No no, she's a somatic sex therapist/educator and is a big advocate for women's rights, she's works tirelessly day in and out to remove shame with regards to human sexuality. she found it online (not sure where), she posted it to make fun of/condemn it, basically "what not to be" with women, to lecture (in a good way) on what dangerous thinking this is. She has many clients who suffer with religious shame and guilt and have had sexual dysfunction as a result.

So girls should marry young, but have no interaction with men whatsoever=fundie logic pouring bleach on a brain
May 17, 2021
bell_flower

I am thinking it could have been posted as a reminder about what the world was like. Hopefully
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login