Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reporting a CF person to HR

Posted by cfdavep 
Reporting a CF person to HR
May 31, 2021
....for a date turn down at work

https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/np95l2/coworker_legit_reported_me_to_hr_because_he/

I don't know if this one is true or not, but apparently a CF girl was asked out by a guy with a kid and she turned him down causing him to head to HR to claim "discrimination", saying she was an evil CL person who looks down on parents.

She then told him that she was lesbian and wouldn't be interested in a guy with a kid anyway if she were straight.

I don't know if being that entitled is possible without the human head exploding from it, unless the guy is truly mentally ill.
Re: Reporting a CF person to HR
May 31, 2021
Wow. Wow wow wow.

That guy takes the fragile-male-ego-entitlement cake.

So many problems...which one to address first.

1. Approaching co-workers for a date is risky at best these days.

2. Setting aside the co-worker status, someone can turn you down for a date for any reason. Or no reason. You don't get to decide what reasons are "acceptable". This isn't preschool with a grown-up making sure everyone gets the same number of jelly beans.

3. Laughable part: this guy clearly has no idea what HR is for, or that he pretty much just reported himself for harassment. What a moron.

4. The part about yelling "you childless women are all the same" tells me volumes. He's asked out a lot of women, and given his horrible, misogynist social skills he's likely been turned down a lot or had very few second dates. He's done this enough to notice that CL/CF women see right through his bullshit and it enrages him.

4a. Thus, he should not be dating/inflicting himself on anyone at all, until he works through his shit.
June 01, 2021
That's a lot of stupidity and entitlement, why does this guy have a job? It is inappropriate to ask out co-workers without extensive prior interactions outside of work that make it clear that there is mutual interest.
June 01, 2021
If this is true, then WOW what an entitled jackoff. Sounds like he's had multiple rejections from childfree or childless women since he seems to already have a stereotype built up in his mind that they're all mean bitches because they don't want him because he presumably has kids.

And yeah, you're allowed to be discriminatory when it comes to dating and relationships because they are entirely personal and optional. If you don't want to date someone for any reason - be it something within their control or otherwise - that is your choice and it isn't wrong.

I hope HR gives this moron an earful because he sounds like he might also be an incel and I wouldn't put it past him to try and "turn her straight" with all his manliness because lesbians are only lesbians because they've never had a good dicking, dontcha know. eye rolling smiley It could pave the way for sexual harassment and if HR knows about his unwanted advances and does nothing about them and they continue, the author could have grounds for a lawsuit. So it would be in the business' best interests to put this fucker in his place before he gets too proud and starts following the author to her car after work.

Also, WTF was he expecting HR to do? Force the author to date him? Why doesn't he date a single Moo if he's so sick and tired of getting turned down by evil unchilded women?

Maybe this asshat should go home and have his mommy powder his bum and change his diaper because he sounds like a man-baby who can't handle rejection.
June 01, 2021
Work is a bit of a touchy subject. But I do know that duhs put themselves up very high on a pedestal. Some get knocked down, occasionally, but not often enough.
June 01, 2021
He's so dumb, dating is a non-work related topic.

He obviously is attracted to the CF, but it is obvious he needs a childed woman since all the CF are evil and the same.
June 01, 2021
I forgot how much more delightful old reddit is to read.
June 01, 2021
cfuter
He's so dumb, dating is a non-work related topic.

He obviously is attracted to the CF, but it is obvious he needs a childed woman since all the CF are evil and the same.

There are single duhs on YouTube that "educate" other single duhs that dating a single mother is not a good thing at all. Needless to say, single duhs chase after CF women. More so than single mothers chasing CF men.
June 01, 2021
LOL I'm gonna search for those vids. LOL LOL
June 04, 2021
He's looking for a woman to take care of his kids, and he's mad she's not going to be his free nanny.
June 04, 2021
JoJo
He's looking for a woman to take care of his kids, and he's mad she's not going to be his free nanny.

Exactly. The fact that he's targeting CF women means he's not interested in taking care of someone else's brats, he's looking for free labor to take care of his own.
June 14, 2021 05:31AM
I believe it. Once had a incel turn me in for not inviting him to go to lunch with me. Asshole manager had the nerve to suggest I make him my lunch buddy so his pillwings weren't hurt. I laughed at the manager and told him my time away from work was just that, my time. After this, he attempted to follow me out the door and I had to start leaving in a secretive fashion using the stairs and other exits. On more than one occassion I caught incel waiting outside the women's bathroom for me to exit it. The whole thing was ultra creepy. And he continued to whine to management and HR about his lack of lunch invites. I repeated my speech about time away from work being my time. This continued on for approx. 4 years.

At one point he finally went on a date with a woman more than one time. This was after going on over 40 first dates and because he is an incel. She was in her 40's with numerous kids. He was in his 20's. I had to hear more at work than I ever wanted to know about incel's dating life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login