Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

embarrassed face Makes u a bit nostaligic for the old days-annoying kids

Posted by cfuter 
embarrassed face Makes u a bit nostaligic for the old days-annoying kids
June 01, 2021
https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/npej3p/my_two_year_old_will_not_stop_making_fucking/

"My two year old will not stop making fucking chicken noises"

In the old days, a mom would at least give a lite slap to the hand of a toddler doing this and wouldn't put up w/ it. Or, even a spank on a well-diapered bottom that likely wouldn't hurt at all but would make a kid just snap outta it. Modern parunting is a self-induced prison. Then the kids still grow up to be total fucking assholes.
Re: embarrassed face Makes u a bit nostaligic for the old days-annoying kids
June 01, 2021
cfuter
https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/npej3p/my_two_year_old_will_not_stop_making_fucking/

"My two year old will not stop making fucking chicken noises"

In the old days, a mom would at least give a lite slap to the hand of a toddler doing this and wouldn't put up w/ it. Or, even a spank on a well-diapered bottom that likely wouldn't hurt at all but would make a kid just snap outta it. Modern parunting is a self-induced prison. Then the kids still grow up to be total fucking assholes.

That's the size of it!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 01, 2021
No worries, just as soon as the brat hears someone swear, they'll be repeating that indefinitely. Maybe Moo should cluck back at the kid? I've gotten dogs to stop barking by barking back at them because I think hearing a dog noise come out of a human short circuits their minds a little.

Although my parents and grandparents suffered similarly. Someone had the bright idea to buy me Chicken Limbo one year for Christmas and something went haywire in it and it would just start singing without being touched. I think last time anyone saw it, it was taken to the thrift store, still singing in the box.

Here's a video of Chicken Limbo in action if anyone is curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69kV3hzgjTk

Still, I can't imagine my life as a grown-ass adult revolving around such stupid inane shit as how to make a toddler stop clucking.
June 02, 2021
Cambion, after I went to your link I followed a link to a Chicken Limbo commercial from 1995. It brings back memories! I kind of wanted it, but I was a little too big for it at that point and I think my parents knew better than to buy it for my younger sibling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 03, 2021
In the old days if some brat started clucking incessantly, their parents probably would've told it that if it didn't stop, he/she would turn into a chicken. An offshoot of "If you keep pulling that face it'll freeze that way." Lol.
June 04, 2021
LoveToLurk
Cambion, after I went to your link I followed a link to a Chicken Limbo commercial from 1995. It brings back memories! I kind of wanted it, but I was a little too big for it at that point and I think my parents knew better than to buy it for my younger sibling.

I remember it was amusing, and unlike the kid in the link, you had to spin a spinner to determine how to move under the stick/chicken (crabwalking, crawling, limbo, etc.). But good lord the singing still haunts me. The voice box in mine also got fucked up again later and the singing began to sound demonic after a while, probably from constant use. It would have been much funnier if it didn't start singing in that fucked up voice in the basement at 4am when nothing or no one was near it. I was considering asking my grandma for her holy water to exorcise whatever was in that thing.

But honestly, if a kid kept repeatedly making animal sounds for days on end without letting up, I'd probably assume it was retarded. Acting like a dumbass for a little while is typical kid bullshit, but when it's a chronic issue, you start to wonder if someone ought to take roll call for Junior's chromosomes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login