Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Children Are So Sweet and Innocent! aka Police engage in gun battle with 12YO M, 14YO F

Posted by bell_flower 
I almost put this story in the Media thread, but it's so epically trashy, I thought it deserved its own thread.

Here is a video about this incident, which made national news in the U.S.

Note the Breederific coverage and pearl-clutching:

1. It's an "unimaginable tragedy" that the police had a gun battle with these two. I wouldn't call it a tragedy--I would say it's business as usual for the police to be dealing with nuts. The police are fired on every day by assholes--the only thing unusual about this story is that the humans were so young.

These two charmers escaped from some kind of juvenile facility which means parental problems or neglect. They broke into a house and stole the homeowner's guns, one of which was an AK-47, and got in a gun battle with the police.

2. They were given MULTIPLE opportunities to not engage. The police bent over backward, even taking fire for 30 minutes. The female, who appeared to be the leader, informed the 12 year old that it was going to go down "like Grand Theft Auto" and so it did. The girl ended up getting shot and was "seriously injured" but it appears she's going to live.

3. Oh look! The video has an interview with the girl's Dud, who "currently does not have custody," as if his opinion is relevant. He says he cannot believe his daughter was using a shotgun. Well, Asshole, perhaps if you had: 1. used a little discretion about where you put your dick; and 2. stuck around and raised your little mistake as a real man would do, perhaps you would know what kind of person she was and you would have done a better job than a foster home.

Editorial remark: In Florida of course. Always in Florida or Alabama or Mississippi.
they aren't fucking children anymore.
frankly it's a pity they aren't dead
little bitch thinks she can dish it out but she sure can't take it
"I'm pregnant!!!"
"oooo, congratulations. how nice. how cool."
bet anyone would have looked at them and thought 'the jerks'
sound like shitty parents.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

but dare mention that the cunt or duh are incompetent, or dare mention that addicts should be fixed, and the outrage. But they wring their hands over the devastation these moronic selfish bastards inflict on a child that did not ask to be born.
those two shits never had a chance most likely.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
And deeper it goes. Children are our most precocious resource - until it comes time to pay for them.

No resources for kids like this so they get dumped into an inadequate solution. So when it invariably fails that resource gets shut down leading to even less car available.

Florida children's home pauses emergency shelter program after youths are charged with attempted murder of deputies

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/florida-children-s-home-pauses-emergency-shelter-program-after-youths-are-charged-with-attempted-murder-of-deputies/ar-AAKFGmg

Thom, you are so right. Here are some quotes from people who ran the shelter and from the article. The shelter is affiliated with the Methodist church. Who knows, they may have been trying to do good works.

"At this juncture, the level of children who are being sent to us through emergency shelter care at times is beyond the scope of our capabilities to provide the care required and limits who we can serve as part of our mission," FUMCH CEO Kitwana McTyer said in a news release.

Those (other) children "remain in our care while our lead agency is seeking alternative care for them," the group home's spokesman Mark Cobia said Thursday.

"This situation is tragic and is the result of the system failing our children," McTyer said. "These children are in desperate need of care in the appropriate setting, which is a higher level of care than we provide."

Documents released by the Volusia County Sheriff's Department show both children had been taken to mental health facilities under Florida's Baker Act several times prior to the incident.

The 14-year-old girl has been taken to facilities for mental evaluation under the Baker Act at least nine times since she was 11 years old for incidents including fighting at home with her mother and siblings, threatening to harm herself, and running away from home several times, according to documents reviewed by CNN.

In one of the reports, from when she was 11, a deputy noted, "there was a substantial likelihood that without care or treatment...(she) would cause serious bodily harm to herself and/or others in the near future, as evidenced by recent behavior."

These kids are beyond the scope of laypeople to take care of them.

Jezus, NINE TIMES in three years? And the girls' Dud had no problem getting on TV (probably because it's his redneck dream to be famous and be on the TeeVee) staying he could not fathom that she was in this position? What a POS.

These kids are fucked up way beyond the level of laypeople to fix.

Yanno, I read these articles and I cannot fathom how anyone can be pronatalist, anti birth control or anti family planning. I guess it's the same nimrods who think the souls are lining up in Heaven, waiting to be born. We should be giving birth control away for free! Fix these problems before they happen by discouraging breeding.

But no, it's "elitist" to suggest that people wait to have kids until they can afford them, or to suggest that people should be mentally healthy. Or to suggest that some people should not have kids at all! using a flamethrower
I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet that it is reported that the bitch burned down the previous group home she'd been in.
Sounds like the parents probably didn't give enough fucks to find a facility for their little psychopath that would be able to handle her and just sent her someplace that wasn't near them because she's a nutcase. Couldn't just toss her out the door because they probably would have had CPS up their asses, so they had to try a little. Sounds like they did the juvenile delinquent equivalent of mainstreaming - sticking their violent brat in a place that can in no way handle her and calling it a day because she's not Mommy and Daddy's problem anymore.

I wonder if they scoped out the homeowner's house or if one of them knew them personally because I cannot imagine they just happened to coincidentally bust into a house belonging to someone who had an assault rifle and enough ammo to stock an army. And how the hell did a 12-year-old know how to load an AK-47? That's not exactly something you learn in home economics.

And now let's sit and wait for the "ViDeO gAmEs MaKe KiDs ViOlEnT!1" retards to inevitably toss in their two cents since the brats referred to GTA.

I'm glad they're being charged with attempted murder and I hope they're tried as adults so maybe they can finally get put away or at least put somewhere where they can receive adequate care. I think these kids are probably beyond the point of rehabilitation and it would be best if they either remain in a facility with better security or if someone takes them out of the gene pool entirely. I'm sure that sounds mean, but these two monsters probably feel they are victims or heroes or both, and they'll absolutely pull this shit again and they might actually kill someone next time.

Shame the homeowner wasn't home at the time of the burglary because I guarantee they would have turned those two little fuckers into stains on the driveway for trying to take his weapons.

Shame the homeowner wasn't home at the time of the burglary because I guarantee they would have turned those two little fuckers into stains on the driveway for trying to take his weapons.

I dunno. If I were the homeowner, I would be glad I was not home. If they would have broken into the house while the homeowner was there and the homeowner shot one or both of them, can you imagine the outcry against shooting innocent childrun? The homeowner probably would have received death threats and harassment. Maybe it was better to let it play out and let these little shits show their asses to law enforcement, although I'm sure the house is probably torn up from all the bullets.

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet that it is reported that the bitch burned down the previous group home she'd been in.

Had not seen that. Makes the Dud's comments all the more inane, doesn't it? "I cannot believe my little darling was using a shotgun!" Well, she burned down a building, you stupid MF...is handling a firearm that big a stretch for you? What a moron.

I don't know about the church thing either. The church may be a facility that takes state money and uses Jesus to reform kids. Who knows if that was a money making operation or a way to be near troubled kids and diddle them or a legitimate operation that genuinely wants to help them.

What a mess. I feel sorry for anyone who works near kids today.
they closed the mental institutions.

However, these kids got it both genetically and environmentally. However, and to give media a slight out, they really cannot call these so called 'parents' shits, because they are shits and stains on the planet. This would be the truth but they cannot call them for what they really are. I just wonder how many said 'congratulations' to these pair of turds when they said 'we're pregnant!!'. (ptui)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login