Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1686 walk in the park

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
1686 walk in the park
July 24, 2006
I think the reason the Moos don't talk to you is because they're afraid you're a big bad child molester who's going to kidnap their little pweshuses.
Re: 1686 walk in the park
July 24, 2006
I think deep down these cows are pissed off that you have all sorts of free time, can walk at will without having to pack up all the brat gear to head out for a while, and are probably in better physical shape than they.

Hell, maybe you even remind them of someone their husband's been fooling around with. LOL.........
July 24, 2006
I doubt they're thinking anything about your life. My guess is they're just so wrapped up in their own horrible messes that they can't really respond to any human interaction with anything more than the scowl that's constantly plastered on their faces.
July 24, 2006
That's so funny - around here, people are so cold and unfriendly that they would have you committed for randomly saying hello like that!
July 24, 2006
we talk at busstops to complete strangers or in queues, but we dont say much on the move.. usually to moan about the weather or the queue, wink...

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.