Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1729 MILFs

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1729 MILFs
August 03, 2006
Oh my Gods! NASTY MOOs!!! I can't believe we've all been coming here all this time and we've been forgetting about the NASTY MOOs!!! A few weeks ago, on my way to work, a moo in a minivan had NASTY MOO on her license plate. A MOO!! In a MINIVAN! With NASTY MOO on the license plate!!!! It was like something from a Pee-Wee Herman movie. I was actually laughing out loud in my car as I passed her.

NASTY MOOs, those disgusting beings, wearing their tri-colored hair, mom jeans, saggy tits and stretch marks like badges of honor. Riiiight.... riiiiight..... Or the lucky ones who have the cash to have implants, plastic surgery and spend all day at the gym. They either have wealthy men or jobs grinding the brass pole like our friend Mariah in the article. Those women look like plain trash.

Needy, pathetic creatures, regardless of looks. If Mariah happened upon MY pool party (given I had a pool of course), I'd toss her ugly ass out on her implants.
Mrs. Ogre
Re: 1729 MILFs
August 03, 2006
I'm at work, and I wanted to peek, but I didn't have time to check everything (curious colleagues sometimes sneak into my cubicle - I finished my work already, but I'm stuck here until 5:30). Please satisfy my curiosity until I get home and tell me what NASTY MOO stand for... smiling smiley
August 03, 2006
Mothers I'd Love to Fuck. HORK
Mrs. Ogre
August 03, 2006
I regret I ever asked...
August 03, 2006
I should add here that not every woman who has a kid loses her figure, or gets stretch marks...my mom for instance. Even in her late 50's she could totally be a NASTY MOO were it not for the fact that she's not a TOTAL HOBAG SLUT.
August 03, 2006
if you watch american pie, stiflers mom, they call her a NASTY MOO. usually coined by teenage boys, yes you sometimes want to be with your bestfriends mom, but then you want to be with every female with or without a pulse.. the perils of being a male.. at 14-18 really, every woman does it for you. you can walk down the street, and anyone, the crossing guard woman, shop clerks, girls on the bus, anyone.. it can be embarrassing.

teens have no discrimination, i knew one lad, we called him leggo, coz he was always getting his leg over.. usually grannies, i think the oldest he went out with was mid 50's.. this was when he was 20 when i met him, and i dont think he changed much..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 03, 2006
And they say motherhood makes someone a better person... (NOT!)

lab mom
Sheila
August 03, 2006
Anyone reading this before clicking, it is NOT WORK SAFE!
August 03, 2006
I agree that not all women who've had kids look like crap - my Mom was GORGEOUS. She actually looked better AFTER having me! But, guess what? Like Feh said: she wasn't a "TOTAL HOBAG SLUT"!

But those stupid self-proclaimed NASTY MOOs? Gawd, how fucking sad and pathetic. They are so desperate for attention, it's sick.

By the way, this is what Twitney Spears declared she wanted to be - a NASTY MOO. I think she even wore a t-shirt saying so. Urgh - good luck with that, you trashy skank!
Anonymous User
August 03, 2006
Well they can never go home again..... meaning there twats have been pulled out, they have nasty streach marks and a screaming brat. GROSS!! Can someone tell me what ROLF means? Please!hot smiley
sprogless
August 03, 2006
I think ROLF means "rolling on the floor."

This is just sick. I bet these NASTY MOO's are lining up for that vaginal rejuvination surgery they're always advertising on the back of the newspaper.
August 03, 2006
I was at work and was typing away until the account manager showed up. I saw his face at the door so I deep-sixed the page even though we are allowed full 'Net access.

This NASTY MOO business is pretty nasty. Most teen boys are dying to have sex. Most teen girls are rightfully worried about sexual behaviour even if they fantasize about the "romance" of their first time. A classmate's mother, who has been "around the block a few times" and may be fairly pretty, is going to be attractive to a teenager who wants to get 'laid'.

As a lesbian friend, who was a single mother of a teen girl years ago, once said: Teen boys will do it with a hole in the fence. The NASTY MOOs should realise that these overgrown kids do not "love" them or even like them other than a good time under the sheets.
GreenGrass
August 04, 2006
Why is the idea of a NASTY MOO attracting and having sex a teenage boy not considered a form of child molestation? These NASTY MOOS are then pedophiles.

I saw a commercial for a weight loss pill a few months ago that featured a wanna-be NASTY MOO that I guess lost weight on this pill. In the commercial, some teenage boy had his friend over, and the friend was checking out the mom (her ass in particular, as she was bent over in the fridge). The friend starts chatting up mom, "hey baby, there's a party as Suzy's tonight, wanna go?" (or something like that). Then mom smiles and leaves the room and the friend tells the boy he thinks his *sister* is hot. Boy says, "that's my MOM!"

So obviously appealing to moos as potential NASTY MOOs sells to some.
August 04, 2006
Most of society think that the NASTY MOO thing is not so bad since teen boys are to want sex with a good-looking older woman. If the situation was reversed to the father being a FILF, there would be such an uproar. Granted, a teen girl can get pregnant and there may far more consequences on an emotional level. However, there have been cases where the "Mrs. Robinson" or the NASTY MOO became pregnant. The dumb teen boy's parents were on the hook for sprog support until teen-boy turned 18.

I see "I love NASTY MOOs" t-shirts on teenage boys in the mall. What I do not like is how society basically tells male children how women are nothing more than sexual objects to be used. I would assume that these older women would be offended at being objectified...but we know what ASSuME means. My feeling is that these NASTY MOOs seem to think that negative sexual attention is better than none. As a female, I've dealt with jerks in my life. I would rather be alone and feel lonely than "settle" for someone who just sees me as a f*ck toy.

Nicole Richie, Lionel's daughter, was on a reality show where she was pushing a stroller. She got some bad press for asking a young boy if he felt she was NASTY MOO material. Ms. Richie is an attractive young woman who does not need to stoop to such behaviour. I really think women taking on the NASTY MOO label is participating in their own oppression.

A few months ago, I did see a family in a restaurant. Dad was wearing a I love hot moms t-shirt. Automatically, I started to mentally look down on him and his family as if he was trying to prove something. I cannot say exactly what clicked but he seemed sincere. His energy seemed to be very positive. Dad was a quiet person and acted as if he was content. Mom appeared to be pleasant and the kids were well-behaved. The tee was old. It was nice to see a man who did seem to love his wife and was not checking out other women.
DrDanCorelli
August 04, 2006
In my book, NASTY MOO = Moo Is Like, Fugly
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.