Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No. 1731 - The Crying Game

Posted by Medusa 
No. 1731 - The Crying Game
August 03, 2006
"Chyyyyyld abuse"?!? Give me a fucking break!!!

Like those brats are going to be traumatized for life - it takes a second to take a damn picture. And, duh, it's called art. Whether it's successful or not, at least the artist is trying to make a statement.

Urgh... I'll tell you where you can stick your lollies, you stupid little bastards! (And that goes for the moos, too!)
Anonymous User
Re: No. 1731 - The Crying Game
August 03, 2006
Oh I know like these stupid whiny kids were really suffering! Send them over to Iraq were there's real problems.hitting over the head with a hammer
August 04, 2006
When children are crying is when children are the most beautiful because that's when they go back to Moomy and Duhdy.
August 04, 2006
At least the artist was being honest. Kids are nothing but whinny leeches. Gee, can't take honesty now can you breeders?

lab mom
August 05, 2006
I just read the article and peeke at the pics. Child abuse? Please...

Whitebread parents are so ridiculous. Like Sharon mentions, go to Iraq or Afghanistan where children are truly suffering and being abused. Our Administration does not want to admit that Afghanistan is a failure. The Taliban is back to their old ways threatning anyone who allows their female children to go to school along with torching the schools. An Iraqi teen girl was raped by our military men. This needs to make the news more than American toddlers boo-hoo'ing over lollipops.
August 05, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just read the article and peeke at the pics.
> Child abuse? Please...
>
> Whitebread parents are so ridiculous. Like Sharon
> mentions, go to Iraq or Afghanistan where children
> are truly suffering and being abused. Our
> Administration does not want to admit that
> Afghanistan is a failure. The Taliban is back to
> their old ways threatning anyone who allows their
> female children to go to school along with
> torching the schools. An Iraqi teen girl was raped
> by our military men. This needs to make the news
> more than American toddlers boo-hoo'ing over
> lollipops.

I agree.

lab mom
Mrs. Ogre
August 07, 2006
This past week-end, we went to my BIL and SIL's for my FIL's birthday. BIL and SIL have 2 boys, 4 and 6. Since we don't see them often, we try to play with them, but they're a bunch of whiners. On every occasion, one or the other is in a bad mood and whines a lot only to become sociable at the end of the evening. When I was a kid, I would not have been allowed to have this behaviour. I had to say hello to the guests, and then I was sent to play in the backyard or in my room. I was not allowed to interrupt grown-ups, which our nephews are allowed to. They would need a good slapping once in a while.
Later on, the youngest wanted to play soccer and decided who gets to play. I tried to join in, that's when the water works started. I'm starting to think I hate those kids. They're never happy. Their parents always ask for their opinion, there's no discipline. The kids get to eat different meals if they're not happy what they're being served. Had it been me: you eat what we eat, or you eat nothing. Plus the youngest has all kinds of allergies, so as a dessert, we get to eat a crappy cake to satisfy his needs. I say give him a peanut to calm him down and stop the waterworks . On the way back, my husband said, besides the many reasons he loved me, he loved me also for not wanting kids. The following day, he said he hated his nephew for his bad temper.
These kids have it sweet. I say let's send them to Lebanon for a week-end... They'll then really appreciate what their parents do for them.
August 07, 2006
I hear you, Mrs. Ogre. I come from the generation where a crying brat would be told that s/he would be given something to cry about unless the waterworks :bawl stopped. There was none of this whining in public or making an a$$ of one's self around "company". I also come from an era where we were told to eat what was on our plate because kids in America were lucky to get a full meal three times a day. Most children in the rest of the world maybe get one partial meal...if that! Today's brats get too d*mned much!

Interrupting grown-ups or even partaking in an adult's conversation was unheard of because I also come from kids are to be seen and not heard era. This is an attitude that I wish would come back into vogue just as bell-bottoms and platform shoes have! I can be wishy-washy about physical discipline but...more and more...I do feel that most children would benefit from a good slap every now and then. Parents have forgotten to show kids their place in life. Unless a person is old enough to work and pay taxes, s/he really has no rights expect to be fed, housed, educated, and kept safe.
Mrs. Ogre
August 07, 2006
If making kids cry is an art, I'm Michael fucking Angelo! And I enjoy it!
August 07, 2006
Kids should be slapped, and not be allowed to interrupt adult converstation.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 07, 2006
I was spanked when I deserved it and damn it, it works! Nothing gets your attention faster then a hand across the bottom. Or the face, when one time I hit my mother with my jacket across her back. Bam she boxed my ears but good! Ya don't hit your parents or backtalk.
Sherz
August 08, 2006
I hear ya both, Mrs. Ogre and India!! Your story Mrs. Ogre is exactly why I have stopped visiting my brother and SIL. There is no adult conversation, no adult food,and no place to sleep. For some odd reason my brother always thinks watching home videos of my neice, after a dinner of chicken nuggets, is exactly why I drove four hours to see him. The kid is right there-- live and in my face--why do I need to see her on video? The other thing that pisses me off is that everything scares the damn kid. I brought her little Hello Kitty purse the last time I was there. She took it out of the gift bag and started to cry, yelling, "No Kitty!" My brother said she's afraid of cats. Who in the hell is afraid of Hello Kitty?? She's one of the damnedest cutest things I've ever seen! The other thing is they have their damned SIRIUS sattelite radio turned to the children's music station. It's always on--there is no escaping. I could go on and on...
Denise
August 09, 2006
Awwww, poor Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty is one of the most adorable characters out there. I'd LOVE a HK purse, and HK was one of my absolute favourites when I was little.

The brat sounds like nothing but a pampered whine-bag. I'd never go back there, either; especially with the Shitling Channel on the radio all the time. UGH
CFScorpio
August 09, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
For some odd reason my brother always
> thinks watching home videos of my neice, after a
> dinner of chicken nuggets, is exactly why I drove
> four hours to see him. The kid is right there--
> live and in my face--why do I need to see her on
> video?

LOL! This sounds just like my BIL and SIL! BIL is a computer and A/V nerd who is more into his computer than the kids. But he'll shoot hours and hours of videos of them and put it on while we're there, but ignore the kids who are climbing all over him to get his attention.
August 09, 2006
The kid's parents allowed her to do it, so they must not have had a problem with the concept. It's not like she was out in public giving strange kids candy and then taking it away, which would have been much more entertaining. Also, it's not like kids don't do that to eachother ever single day of their lives. Just about every time I see a group of children, they're snatching toys away from each other and not sharing.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.