Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1737 No, YOU go die.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1737 No, YOU go die.
August 05, 2006
It seems like there's a new story like this every week, doesn't it? Bears, dogs, chimps, even an otter [in Florida]. And meerkats have the most adorable little faces! None of us have kids and WE know about the dangers, why don't parents?
Re: 1737 No, YOU go die.
August 05, 2006
i think we should arm these animals, might as well be killed for a true crime, rather than the fake one these poor animals did.

the parents expect the world to bend over backwards for them, theres no difference between animals and humans dont you know we should all worship little snotlings.. /sarcasm off

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFScorpio
August 05, 2006
Breeders apparently don't understand that these are wild animals in the zoo that behave like animals. They're not stuffed animals or anthropomorphicized Disney cartoon characters! Apparently parents are letting the TV raise their kids, and consequently the kids (a) don't understand what real animals are like, and (b) aren't adequately supervised.

How sad for the kids AND the animals! These parents did the kid no favor by not allowing her to be rabies vaccinated. Sure, the shots hurt! But it would have taught her a lesson, and it would have prevented her from getting rabies the next time the parunts ignore her.

Those poor meerkats! I still don't understand why the parunts weren't REQUIRED to give the kid a rabies shot!
August 05, 2006
And I'm sure if by some chance the meercats were rabid and the kid died because of Mommy's incompetence, Mommy would sue the zoo. Because, you know, it would have been the zoo's fault that Moo didn't get the kid vaccinated.
August 05, 2006
Those poor little creatures... I hope their ghosts come back to haunt the little bitch and her whole famblee and drive them all nuts.
CJ
August 06, 2006
Damned piece-of-shit kid! Nothing pisses me off more than stories like this. And why can't the paper release the names of the guilty parties? You do something stupid, T.S. Everybody should know about it.
Denise
August 08, 2006
I agree with Medusa and CJ. Poor animals always have to die cos of some shitling. Is it any wonder I hate breeders and brats more and more?
August 15, 2006
What a selfish cunt that breeder bitch is. She should have slapped the hell out of the dumb little bastard for sticking her hand in the cage, then dragged her off for the rabies series, by her hair.

What a great lesson to teach your kid: do something stupid and someone else will always pay the price.

This lesson also teaches kids that animals are throw-aways. What great pahrunting.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.