Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1747 Shitney Pics

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1747 Shitney Pics
August 08, 2006
OMG in heaven! I suddenly feel 3 thousand times better about myself- (and I have PMS).

And didn't her mom used to be thin & have long blond hair just like she used to? Well, they both still look like each other & that ain't sayin' much.
sprogless
Re: 1747 Shitney Pics
August 08, 2006
She's a regular fixture in the Conejo Valley area of SoCal. I lived there for 30 years, and I've seen her a few times. She always has at least 10 people surrounding her, and the funny thing is, nobody ever showed any interest in her at all. Kim Basinger is another one. She cut me off once, and I gave her the finger. I miss The CV. Screwing with celebs is so much fun...
August 08, 2006
Those pics are nothing - try these (especially #3 and #4!):

Sex-ayy NASTY MOO!!!

*puuuuukes*
Sherz
August 08, 2006
Ol' Brit has gone downhill pretty fast. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl!
Anonymous User
August 09, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those pics are nothing - try these (especially #3
> and #4!):
>
> Holy freaking hell...
CFADinNYC
August 09, 2006
I so enjoy looking at Spears looking horrid, especially when she is sporting thunder thighs! smiling smiley

I do await the day she files for Chapter 11 and is stuck with 2 brats, a divorce and living with "the common folk" in regular housing driving a 2nd hand car and watching her budget as she ponders whether to rent a movie or not because she can't afford it.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2006
Funny, CFADinNYC!

I actually heard she wants 6 Britlings. (egads)

I wonder what hair color she'll choose for the next gestation period. I'm feeling a black cherry/mahogany vibe...
August 09, 2006
Well, she bred with K-fed, so it's obvious she has no taste. I would be unable to controll the vomiting enough to even engage in conversation were I to be in any sort of proximity to him. The comments on that page are subliterate at best.

On another note, does anyone else find as much pleasure in Mel's fall as I do? It's such a delicious bit of schoddenfreude (sp?) to watch this "godly ubercatholic family man" out drinking with a hoard of women who are not his wife, and putting the public at risk with his drunken driving escapades. Now, I hear that each and every one of his 7 children are the hellions of Malibu Beach. Suck it Mel, you lumpy bag of fetid crap.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2006
Feh Wrote:
> On another note, does anyone else find as much
> pleasure in Mel's fall as I do?

Speaking of white trash w/ cash, I for one have been mentally dancing & beating my drum joyusly around the fire thanking every diety besides his that the fundies who love him so much get to see the stinking bag of crap he really is.

...I know a simple "yes" would have worked but just wasn't enough...
CFADinNYC
August 10, 2006
I would love to see K-Fed get some ass on the side and spawn 2 more kyds out of wedlock while Brit is on her 4th pregnancy. Oh--the naughty gossip then! You just know something is up. Whether he goes to rehab for drugs (because he looks like a user) or he gives her an STD, etc.

I am glad Mel Gibson is going to implode. He's, as you say "a stinking bag of crap."

When will we see the movie box demise of Cruise though? I want him to make a movie and have it tank so bad - like how the Guy Ritchie and Madonna movie tanked!! LOL!!! smiling smiley
August 10, 2006
have you seen mission impossible 3? wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFADinNYC
August 10, 2006
Nope--I have not seen any of the Mission Impossible movies. Were they any good? He just turns me off so much so that it's hard to watch him do anything.
August 10, 2006
the first wasnt bad, the 2nd was middling the 3rd was bloody awful..

have you noticed all his films are the same, man loses his knack, finds woman, get knack back better than ever..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 10, 2006
I cannot stand Mel Gibson!!! Fucking breeder!! He called a female cop
"sugar tits" as he was being booked. Smart move Mr.Bible!
india.darshan
August 10, 2006
Ultra-religious males like Mel Gibson are the worst. They are extremely sexist and nasty. He is an uber-breeder with those seven kids. Don't think he has NOT cheated on his wifey. I am sure he has had plenty of other women but managed to keep it quiet.

One conservative running for Governor of Florida goes on about abortion, "nasty" billboards, and family values. Hah! I bet this man has wanted to have sex with women other than his moo-wife even though he claims "religious family values". All of them are this way. They don't fool me one bit...
Anonymous User
August 11, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> the first wasnt bad, the 2nd was middling the 3rd
> was bloody awful..
>
> I've only seen the 1st & wasn't that impressed. I'm waiting for him to have a Hiroshima-sized bomb of a movie that sends him spiraling and then we find out he's gay & the whole series of events takes the fucking Scientologists down too.
CFADinNYC
August 11, 2006
> I've only seen the 1st & wasn't that impressed. I'm waiting for him to have a Hiroshima-sized bomb of a movie that sends him spiraling and then we find out he's gay & the whole series of events takes the fucking Scientologists down too.

LMAO! That's what I am waiting for--one of his movies to tank so badly no one will want to hire him again to star. I think we are all waiting for the whole Suri thing to be a sham. I wish it was. Time will tell though. He's no aging well and his eyes look sunk in. He wont be around much longer.
August 11, 2006
Bleah. Tom Cruise. Ick. I think ALOT of people are sick of him and his scientologist, "I'm not gay", B.S.
Anonymous User
August 11, 2006
...it'd be great if he pulled a George Michael...so to speak.
August 11, 2006
Extra! Extra!
Tom Cruise Found In Gay Embrace With Karl Rove

Anonymous User
August 11, 2006
CFADinNYC Wrote:

He's no aging well and his eyes look sunk in. He wont be around much longer.

Scientology could do that to you...you can't pass gas unless they approve it first. And he is one of their fattest cash cows so it is in their interest to keep him working & looking good in the public eye.
sprogless
August 11, 2006
Feh Wrote:
> Extra! Extra!
> Tom Cruise Found In Gay Embrace With Karl Rove
>
>
>
I need to disinfect my brain after picturing THAT!:-)

Who knows, he may end up with K- Fed.
August 11, 2006
Ewwwwww! K-Fed is the worst of the worst!
August 13, 2006
K-Fed is gross.

lab mom
August 17, 2006
I saw the Britney pics because an issue of Bazaar was in the security office. Probably another female guard brought it in. My boss said, "Oh God...Britney...," and rolled his eyes as we both laughed. Out of a macabre sense of curiosity, I did look during my lunch break. Britty goes on how sexy motherhood and pregnancy is...despite that anyone with a brain knows that all model photos in mags are airbrushed. Anyone with eyes can see it! However, the pic of her lying in a just a thong and coat or blanket barely wrapped around her could not hide toll that Pignancy #2 is taking on her. The look on her face seemed so old even though there are no wrinkles or other aging signs.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.