Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1749 -Car Surfing Brats

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1749 -Car Surfing Brats
August 08, 2006
My DOG, that is horrible for that poor woman! I can easily see this happening, though. I am sick to death of having to hit the brakes for stupid brats on bikes and scooters and such, who don't look the fuck where they are going, and just zip out into the middle of the street. I know that if I ever hit one of them with my car, I would be arrested, sued, or both.

They should be arresting the PARENTS of this stupid brat, for letting him repeatedly do dumb shit like this. I bet now they try to file a civil suit against the driver, in addition to the criminal charges.

As for the brat, he deserved to die for being so stupid.
Re: #1749 -Car Surfing Brats
August 08, 2006
the darwin awards in action

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Nour
August 08, 2006
How awful. It seems to me there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to show that the woman is not culpable, even video for fuck's sake! Couldn't that be brought out at trial?
Sherz
August 08, 2006
Hmmm, who should get the Darwin award-- the stupid kid, or the stupid system that arrested the woman who hit him? I'm sure there is much mooing over this poor kid with ADHD or whatever the crap he had. He sounds like a basic hyperactive, zero impulse control idiot to me. I'm sure the teachers who would have to deal with him this upcoming school year are heaving a silent sigh of relief!

About 10 years ago a kid was hit and killed on the main street of our town. The 8yr old kid was out on a school night, past 10 pm, riding his bike, with no lights or reflectors, and the idiot was wearing black clothes. He went to my school and was in the class of the teacher/friend who taught beside of me. This kid had been a huge pain in her ass all year long. He was a hyperactive idiot, and kept her classroom in an uproar. The pricipal at our school pretty much made all of us 3rd grade teachers attend his funeral to show our school's support. I really didn't want to go, but we were given a free afternoon off to attend, and sadly funerals are sometimes more fun than my job! After the funeral my friend who had this brat in her class confided to me that it was a relief to not have to deal with this bad kid anymore. I think she thought I would think she was horrible, but I knew just how she felt! The kid in the posting sounds just like this one!
sprogless
August 08, 2006
If this kid's mother was cheering him on, then why isn't she being brought up on child endangerment charges? Also, the poor woman who's being held responsible will probably get off, and her record cleared. I hope so. It shouldn't be too hard to prove that she's not liable for this idiot's death. But, still, it's insane that she was arrested in the first place. This asshole has a history of doing stupid shit, and his parents should ultimately be held responsible for allowing it. Even though the kid was a dumbass, it was probably very traumatic for this woman.
August 08, 2006
Gawd, that poor woman! I hope she'll be able to get out of this - otherwise, there really is no justice in this breederific world. Unfortunately, even if she gets cleared, she'll be scarred for life. Might even develop driving phobia or something like that.

And all this because of some fucking stupid brat and moo. Grrrrr!
anonymous guest
August 08, 2006
Just heard on the radio just now: the charges have been dropped against her. The state threatened to step in earlier this morning, then all of a sudden, the charges against her was dropped. Thank goodness for the competence of the state officials. However, I think the local and county officals (along with the brat's mother) do owe that woman a very huge apology, as the damage has already been done.
August 08, 2006
YAY!!! *applause*

But I still feel so sorry for her, because she may be branded a "pwecious chyld killer" for the rest of her life. And have to live with that.
Sherz
August 08, 2006
Thank goodness! This story reall pissed me off. I told DH about it at dinner and it pissed him off, too! I hope this woman doesn't feel an ounce of guilt for what that brat did. Nothing was her fault!
BillyC
August 08, 2006
Let's hope the poor woman is able to resume her medical education after all of this.

The moo who egged the brat on should be in prison for child endangerment and abuse. She is one twisted cunt.
August 09, 2006
mebbe she he egged him on because she sensed that one day his behavior could get him killed 'n' out of her hair
August 09, 2006
WTF?! If anyone jumps on my car, I'm hitting the gas and taking some evasive maneuvers to get them off. Am I supposed to stop and ask, "Are you a dumbassed kid, car jacker or rapist?" Or just wait patiently to find out?
Anonymous User
August 09, 2006
It's too bad this woman has to go through this ordeal & be affected for life just for this kid's line of stupid genes to finally end. I guess he was to stupid to come up with a fatal stunt that wouldn't involve another person.
August 09, 2006
When you're too dumb to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, you are too dumb to live.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.