Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Daddy Fever

Posted by RatsNotBrats 
Re: Daddy Fever
April 21, 2011
bell_flower
Nautilus
My shaky but burgeoning self-esteem threatened him most of all; every time I'd mention my hopes and dreams for the future, he would bring up having kids.

What an apt description. The one I was with (many years ago in my 20's) used to bring up his need for baybees and use it like a club to blugeon me.

When I was looking forward to graduating from college and starting a career....don't enjoy it too much....remember I want baybees. It was really creepy. It would really suck to be in your 20's and having the Baybee Thing hanging over your future like a Cloud of Doom. Don't enjoy your freedom too much...you must spawn eventually.

I'm lucky, my ex told the therapist he would never eff with our condoms because he knew I would make a terrible mother since he knew I didn't want kydz. This was AFTER he told me many a time how selfish and abnormal I was...I wasn't a real woman...I didn't have any natural affection...I was disturbing...obviously I had an abusive childhood, etc etc. That I SHOULD have kids because I'd be great at it. Bzuh?

Fortunately he never did eff with our birth control plan, though eventually one day he might have.

And yes, these sexist freaks of nature are anti-woman and would be utterly devastated to find out they were having a daughter.
April 21, 2011
You can say "effyouseekay" on this site.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
April 21, 2011
Oh, I wasn't implying that I couldn't get pignant due to my tipped cervix... just that it reduces my chances. Which is pretty snazzy with me. Hopefully, it won't matter diddly shit later this year, since my awesome doctor gave me the names of three docs who are willing to talk to me about me getting fixed.

:jump
April 22, 2011
bell_flower
This creep also TOLD HIS MOTHER that he was going to poke holes in my diaphragm. That was the last straw.

My wife said that if she ever would've encountered a man who poked holes in her diaphragm she'd have kicked him in the balls so hard he'd NEVER father a child! :hs

Makes me glad I never pissed her off that much.
April 22, 2011
johnnybsterile
bell_flower
This creep also TOLD HIS MOTHER that he was going to poke holes in my diaphragm. That was the last straw.

My wife said that if she ever would've encountered a man who poked holes in her diaphragm she'd have kicked him in the balls so hard he'd NEVER father a child! :hs

Makes me glad I never pissed her off that much.

My ex-bfs (who claimed to be CF, LOL) would never have done such a thing as they knew I would 1) get it taken care of and 2) stop having sex and 3) just make their life not worth living if I found out. I consider that a form of domestic violence and life endangerment. What if I had a disorder I either didn't know about or did not disclose that would make being pregnant dangerous to my health? So, besides the obvious cruel psychotic deception of sabotaging birth control, there are other very serious issues.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login