Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1770 Gwyneth

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1770 Gwyneth
August 16, 2006
I gotta hand it to her, she's at least honest. And it's nice to hear she has respect for single moos, also. A lot of celebs look down their noses at everyone. Too bad after alls said and done, she's still a breeder.
Re: 1770 Gwyneth
August 16, 2006
One thing I did not like is how Gwynnie said she did not do any of the c*nt work -- clean toilets, change diapers, etc. Of course, the celebs hire out for that type of thing since they are "too good" to hold a diaper full of doo-doo or run the brush in the toilet bowl. I am surprised Gwyn does not pay someone to wipe her butt after she uses the toilet.
CFScorpio
August 16, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And it's nice to hear she has respect for single
> moos, also.

Remind me why single moos deserve respect?

CFBitchfromLA
August 16, 2006
I just do not get why some people think Gwyneth Paltrow is such a good actress! Every single performance of her that I have endured has been wooden. I do not find her particularly attractive and she comes across on interviews like her IQ is in negative triple digits. She plays a neurotic, whiny and arrogant bitch perfectly and all of her roles seem to reflect that personality.

Then she gives her spoiled little crotchshits ugly names and admits that the staff are raising them. Oh yes, Gwinnie, you are a real role model for motherhood. When you scrub toilets, clean up vomit or shovel the shit you might have a picogram of credibility. Until you do, you are just another self-absorbed, whiny, unjustifiably conceited Hollyweird cunt who could not received enough whacks with the cluebat to put your shit together enough to have a life.
August 16, 2006
I don't care for Gwyneth, as I don't care for any of those actor/actresses.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.