Advanced

1776 Jon Benet Part 2

Posted by CF VTer 
CF VTer
1776 Jon Benet Part 2
August 17, 2006
I said to DW: "I see they arrested the moo's accomplice." heh heh

"Beauty queen?" barf.

Apparently there are some holes to all this stuff, so we'll see how it all plays out.
Re: 1776 Jon Benet Part 2
August 17, 2006
It does not surprise me that this guy ended up in Thailand -- the child sexual abuse capital of the world.

Thailand is known for people selling their daughters to brothels due to the excuse of poverty. "Sex tours" are advertised so Western men can do there what they will not do at home.

I also find it fishy that this man had access to the house as there were no signs of a break-in. Perhaps he was the moo's accomplice. It does seem very fishy...
CFScorpio
August 17, 2006
Well, if it turns out this guy acted alone and without the parents' knowledge, I feel very sorry for them because they've been blamed for the murder all these years.
August 17, 2006
I think it is Mrs. Ramsey's accomplice.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 17, 2006
Frankly, that fellow sets off my gay-dar. I don't believe for a minute that he was in Thailand for females. My guess is that he was into boys, got caught, and is lying his way into a quick extradition.

August 18, 2006
Something about that guy doesn't look right. You can see it in his eyes that he's not all there. And he was a school teacher yet. Glad to see the hard-earned taxpayers money of where ever he taught was being put to good use.
August 18, 2006
It would make sense that this man was locked up for going after boys. After all, the Thai make a ton of $$$ of the sale of girls' bodies to Western tourists as well as their own. A woman's body is considered public property in these countries for anyone to use and abuse. If someone pays a boy for sex, the attitude is very different.
CFScorpio
August 18, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Something about that guy doesn't look right. You
> can see it in his eyes that he's not all there.
> And he was a school teacher yet. Glad to see the
> hard-earned taxpayers money of where ever he
> taught was being put to good use.

Not surprising, really. Child molesters and pedophiles are naturally attracted to places where they can find groups of children. What better than a school or camp or boy scout/girl scout troop?

August 18, 2006
He did seem rather gay.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
Wow this is turning into a huge drama! This case iis sriousley freaky!

I think they will make a movie out of it because it is quite bizare how it is unfolding.
Anonymous User
August 19, 2006
Ok kids I read the guys bio on AOl and he really loved kids!!! So it just goes to show you how us child haters are no danger to the kiddums. He is creepy looking! And his three brats are 8,9,10! What a breeder! What is it with people pumping out things in three? And I thought being a parunt made you a better person? Guess not. Any lurking breeders out there today? What do you think of this?
Sherz
August 21, 2006
This guy is seriously creepy, but I don't think he killed JonBenet. I think he is a mentally ill person with a very active fantasy life. I'm sure he's been with young girls when he's had the chance (why the hell else would he be in Thailand?). I also think he's been with his share of young boys and men (he seems really "jumping out of his loafers gay" to me). I have a friend with a mentally ill uncle who claims to have been involved in the Manson murders, and to have had a relationship with Lynette Frome. He has never even been to the west coast, but he strongly believes that he helped kill Sharon Tate.
I don't know, I may be wrong because of some of the other evidence (yearbook, undisclosed details), but something just doesn't seem right.
car alarm
August 21, 2006
Sorry folks but the sight of a child looking like a miniature adult makes my flesh cringe. Apart from that - I do not believe that man did it the handwriting shown in the press does not match up in any which way or form. I think this man is simply in it for publicity (probably write a book) or he simply wanted to get out of Thailand fast. It maybe just me thinking like that but it simply doesn't add up.

They had DNA from the scene why did they not simply test this man it would have proven if he had been involved with this child.

Nour
August 21, 2006
I agree with you, Sherz. The guy is seriously creepy. He looks like Ed Grimley. Remember Martin Short's Ed Grimley character? That's who he looks like with his pants pulled up so high! I don't know if he killed JonBenet or not. But I don't think the Ramseys killed her. Why use a stun gun and fashion a garrot like the killer(s) did? That seems very odd that a close family member would do that.
Sherz
August 21, 2006
I agree, Nour! I must say, I forgot about old Ed Grimley! That's him! A sick, perverted version!
August 22, 2006
Suppsedly, this guy's confession has a lot of holes in it. I believe he just wanted out of that jail in the child abuse capital of the world. I still think the parents did it...
Anonymous User
August 22, 2006
I personally am sickentired of hearing about this story allready!

It's jamming the fucking airwaves and I don't think it should be given top billing-especially over anything about the major terror attempt we just had that seemed to have faded into the background all of a sudden. I wonder if it would be given half the attention if it wasn't involving a kid & possible pedophile.
August 22, 2006
I think the guy is creepy too, but I'm not sure he killed her. It's quite possible that he is making a "confession" because he's mentally deluded and believes that he was there. I'm reserving judgement until the DNA comes back, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's eliminated.

I don't believe the Ramseys killed their own daughter, mostly because a judge looked at all the evidence from the investigation and ruled there was no evidence to suggest this. (This was after the Colorado police spent years hassling them.) It's not uncommon for the police to get tunnel vision because there is so much pressure to solve these high-profile cases. From everything I've read, it was a miscarriage of justice from the get-go.

And I think we all know the answer to this question: If this case didn't involve a cute, blond, white girl, would it have got half the attention? HELL NO. In fact, the Ramseys were very lucky in one respect: They had MONEY and they could buy LAWYERS to keep the police at bay. There is no doubt in my mind that if Patsy Ramsey would have been black and poor, she and her husband would already be rotting away in jail, evidence or no evidence.

I have to say that I am impressed with Jon Ramsey's press release. He said something like this: Although a suspect has been arrested, we don't want to see him tried in the press and found guilty, much like we were.

I think he's conducted himself with some class. He's not mugging for the camera every five minutes, unlike other people who use the opprotunity to become media attention whores. (Beth Twitty, anyone?)
Anonymous User
August 22, 2006
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have to say that I am impressed with Jon
> Ramsey's press release. He said something like
> this: Although a suspect has been arrested, we
> don't want to see him tried in the press and found
> guilty, much like we were.>

I heard that comment too, bell_flower. That was really responsible of him and his stock went up with me. I also heard him say he can't go back to his house in Michigan b/c there's a media frenzy there waiting. And he's also afraid for his son's safety at the college be just drove him to.

Sounds like I'm not the only one who thinks this is getting too much attention.

August 22, 2006
The fact that the Ramseys called a lawyer before calling 911 is what raises my suspicions. The police admits that Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey were never questioned separately, which is standard when law enforcement arrives and a dead kid is found in the house. These people would have been treated differently and definitely incarcerated had they been black. Ahhh....the irony of how justice is only for the well-off in this "great" nation...
Share Jackson
August 23, 2006
I don't think that Karr had anything to do with Jon Benet's death. How could this guy who was living in Alabama at the time even know about the Ramsays, let alone travel a thousand miles to their house, break in without leaving any trace, take the child out of her bedroom, kill her, leave her body in a basement cubyhole that even the maid didn't know was there, write a draft of the ramsom note, then the 'real' ramsom note, complete with the exact amount of John Ramsay's bonus, then escape, again not leaving a trace?

He had been in contact with Patsy Ramsay shortly before her death, so I figure she fed him the 'confidential' information in the hopes he'd confess, thereby taking the heat off her family.

I've always thought that Jon Benet's death was an inside job, either by a Ramsay or a close acquaintance.
Denise
August 24, 2006
The comments about Thailand are uncalled for. There's paedophilia and child abuse in every country. Please do not keep destructive stereotypes alive.
August 24, 2006
exactly gary glitter was arrested by the thai government for pedophilia, and i think he is in prison.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 24, 2006
Well...Thailand offers "sex tours" for Westerners. Their girls are sold to brothels. Even the older teens are encouraged to sell their bodies due to family loyalty of feeing their parents or siblings. I know a few people who are married to Thai women and have been over there for more than one two-week vacation. It is not a stereotype. If the Thais do not want that kind of press, they need to actually protect the females of their society rather than sell them to American and European men who travel there for the sexual "fun".
August 24, 2006
I am sorry if my last post seems as if I was just "shooting from the hip". I am sensitive about this issue because of hearing how Thais sell their underage girls from people who know the culture rather than reading of this issue in a woman's magazine. This is very acceptable in Thai culture and expected of young girls to support their families.

Even my friend, who is no longer my friend, said it was okay since the girls do this for family loyalty. I asked him how he would feel if Lily White girls were forced to do this in our own country rather than brown-skinned girls who look "different" due to his raging of men who commit statutory rape in the U.S. He had no answer.

That is one reason why I am no longer this man's friend among others. This man also said that the Ramsey suspect had to do something REALLY bad -- worse than having sex with 13/year-olds in Thai brothels -- to be arrested. My ex-friend will be living on his land over there in about four years and is there all of the time.

Denise, you are 100% correct how there pedophilia and child abuse are in every country. However, the Thais seem to make a ton of money off of it and advertise it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.