Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1778 - T-shirt

Posted by Mrs. Ogre 
Mrs. Ogre
Entry 1778 - T-shirt
August 18, 2006
Blossom, the link doesn't work. I'm very curious.
Anonymous User
Re: Entry 1778 - T-shirt
August 18, 2006
I'm not the OP, but I checked out the link and found that there was a second "http" added to the link making the page not come up correctly. Here's the link below.

http://www.zazzle.com/twoweekwait/

Any of those T-shirts, most especially, the "THINK POSITIVE" one, makes me wanna PUKE! two faces puking
August 18, 2006
How nauseating. Like anyone gives a rat's furry ass when a moo is due, anyway?

This morning on my way out of Wegman's (it was my turn for bagels), a big fat sow in pig was waddling out of Wegman's with one of their Helping Hands employees taking her 2 measly bags out to the car for her.

She was obviously looking for attention because she could have used a cart and both bags together were not more than 10 pounds. And who will be carrying them into the house for her? I'm sure she's a SAHM and the walking wallet is already at work.

I've seen more fraile elderly people schlepping their stuff around on their own, not whining to have an employee cater to them.
Mrs. Ogre
August 18, 2006
Thanks!

I was thinking about having a t-shirt made with lyrics from Bloodhoundgang, which would easily apply to cf vs breeders:

Either:
"And I don't give a damn
if you don't like me
Caus' I don't like you
Caus' you're not like me"

Or

"I hate you
but you hate yourself too
I'd hate to be honest
but I'd hate to be you"

Any thoughts?
The funny thing is that the song sounds quite cheery!
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
OMG that sight actually asks for pics of moos wearing those things!

And notice how all the T's represent white baybeez. I guess it's geared to the entitlemoos who have cash to waste on that crap.

Isn't the gigantic, loaf-engorged belly enough to draw attention to yourselves, moos?
CF Uter
August 18, 2006
How fucking pathetic. Is it me, or are parunts getting more and more pathetic every day?
August 18, 2006
Nope, it's not just you. I think we are all in agreement that they get more pathetic AND entitlement-minded with each passing day.
CFScorpio
August 18, 2006
That new link VLM posted says the site is down for maintenance.
August 18, 2006
How about a shirt that says, "Responsible one." for the childfree, because nothing says responsible like a childfree person, not contributing to overpopulation! (Since we obviously know what birth control is!!)

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
The only T-shirt I need is one with the circle and red line drawn through a crying baybee with the statement "NO KIDS ALLOWED" underneath it and on the back in big, bold black letters another statement that reads, "CHILDFREE FOR LIFE!" LOL

Heyyyy, can I make that one and sell it?
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
Its hillarious isint it? What could you say to a moo wearing one of these shirts???? It is very lame indeed...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.