Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1779 whining over spilled wine

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
1779 whining over spilled wine
August 18, 2006
Someone please explain to me why a restaurant is responsible if someone's stupid sprog spills its handler's glass of wine! I just don't get why breeders would even THINK that!
Anonymous User
Re: 1779 whining over spilled wine
August 18, 2006
I don't get it either!!! The moo said most places wouldn't charge? I have a hard time believing that. Unless she kicked up a fuss in the past. I would love to know what the manager said to them. I cannot wait till more places become CF! I think that day is a comin.....
CFScorpio
August 18, 2006
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
The moo said most places
> wouldn't charge? I have a hard time believing
> that.

The only thing I can think of is that most places probably don't charge if the kid spills his/her own kiddie drink, or if a patron spills coffee or soda or something they'd normally get a free refill of anyway.

Breeders, we know your brats drive you to drink, but teach your damn brats not to touch your wine glasses!
August 18, 2006
Attention Breeders:

Discipline the Dog damn brats, please! No restaurant or patron should suffer because of your illegitimate parenting.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
Dear Kappy's Liquors,

I bought a bottle of wine at your store the other day. I poured myself a glass, and was enjoying it, until one of my cats came rampaging by, and KNOCKED IT OVER!

I would like you to give me a store credit towards a new bottle of wine. Also, the glass broke when the cat knocked it over, so I would like to be reimbursed for that, as well. Oh...and I wasn't wearing any shoes, and I stepped on one of the glass shards and cut my foot. You owe me for the cost of one band-aid, too. Just consider yourselves lucky that it wasn't bad enough to need stitches, or you'd be paying my medical bills, too. And finally, enclosed are the bills for having the wine stain cleaned out of my carpet, as well as my shirt.

Thanks much!

Your drunken, entitled friend,
Catmommy9
----------
CFBoston
August 18, 2006
If I were the manager, I'd charge them an EXTRA $6 for wasting my time with such a request! (Shaking head)
CFScorpio
August 19, 2006
Catmommy, that was freaking hilarious!

Now let me try one:

Dear Patrons of my restaurant:

Your child spilled a $6 glass of wine all over my table, staining my nice linen tablecloth. You demanded that I take the $6 off your bill. Here's what I propose:

You reimburse me for the cost of my cleaning service, and, if the stain fails to be removed, you must reimburse me for the cost of a new tablecloth to replace the damaged one.

In addition, I must charge you the cost of overtime for my waitstaff to clean up the mess your child left at and around the table.

I will deduct the $6 from your expenses.
Anonymous User
August 19, 2006
Catmommy thats great!
Anonymous User
August 20, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
> Dear Kappy's Liquors,
>
> [...]
> Thanks much!
>
> Your drunken, entitled friend,
> Catmommy9
> ----------

That reads like one of those Planet Feedback gripes which the CF watched for excess breeder-entitlement.
Sherz
August 20, 2006
Grrrrrrrrr, entitlement-minded breeders.

I spilled a huge orange soda from Wendy's in my car the other day. I thought it was my own clumsiness and stupidity. I could just kick my own ass for cleaning it up when I really should have driven back to Wendy's, and had the girl at the drive through clean it up. What an ass I am. I must have been raised wrong!
Anonymous User
August 20, 2006
What an ass you were, Sherz! You also should have demanded free auto detailing, as well as a shitload of free gift cards from Wendy's.

You were most definitely raised wrong. Your parents never taught you that when you screw up, OTHERS must pay? This is horrific abuse and it MUST be stopped. How DARE anyone expect people to be responsible for their own actions! The injustice of it all!

Yeah, I think I've been reading too much Planet Breedback. winking smiley
August 21, 2006
remember thgat story about the woman who spilt a hot drink she bought, and sued the company for selling a hot drink...that burned her..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 21, 2006
Pahrunts seem love playing the card that "they're only kids" and think that they aren't responsible if their kid damages/ruins stuff. Somebody should have thrown a glass of red wine all over that bitch and said, "Oh geez, I'm sorry, it was an accident."
CFScorpio
August 21, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> remember thgat story about the woman who spilt a
> hot drink she bought, and sued the company for
> selling a hot drink...that burned her..

She sued McDonald's.

car alarm
August 21, 2006
why should the restaurant be responsible for the child's (for want of a better word) accident. It shouldn't have been near the wine in the first place, do they not have table manners.

CheeseLouise
August 23, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
> Dear Kappy's Liquors,
>
> I bought a bottle of wine at your store the other
> day. I poured myself a glass, and was enjoying
> it, until one of my cats came rampaging by, and
> KNOCKED IT OVER!
>
> I would like you to give me a store credit towards
> a new bottle of wine. Also, the glass broke when
> the cat knocked it over, so I would like to be
> reimbursed for that, as well. Oh...and I wasn't
> wearing any shoes, and I stepped on one of the
> glass shards and cut my foot. You owe me for the
> cost of one band-aid, too. Just consider
> yourselves lucky that it wasn't bad enough to need
> stitches, or you'd be paying my medical bills,
> too. And finally, enclosed are the bills for
> having the wine stain cleaned out of my carpet, as
> well as my shirt.
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Your drunken, entitled friend,
> Catmommy9
> ----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Love this!!

bouncing and laughing bouncing and laughing bouncing and laughing bouncing and laughing bouncing and laughing
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.