Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tide with Febreeze commercial

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Tide with Febreeze commercial
August 19, 2006
Has anyone seen this? A shot of loaf and moo and then the voice over: "Tide so you don't have to smell like a moo and smell like a women..(close enoungh) cause Tide knows every moo is a women" So someone woke up and realized moos smell like baby shit and puke eh?
Re: Tide with Febreeze commercial
August 19, 2006
It kind of reminds me of the JC Penney "Mom Jeans" commercial spoof which was quite realistic of moos.
Denise
August 19, 2006
Tide commercials have become really breeder. The one that made me the most ill was the one where this repuggo bitch kept dropping food all over herself. YUKK
Anonymous User
August 19, 2006
T'he whole pandering to parunts is unreal. This didn't happen during the 1970's. I never thought I'd miss the 70's but sometimes I do.
Sherz
August 20, 2006
Ha! India, I've had that "Mom Jeans" jingle in my head all day!

Ya know, Tide might take care of the moo clothes, but moo probably needs a shower and some deoderant, too!
Not to be stupid, but what are "mom jeans"? Surely they aren't as bad as the "muffin top" women in their ultra-low riders!
Sherz
August 21, 2006
CJ, mom jeans are those high waisted, pleated, tapered legged jeans that frumpy moos wear. SNL made a really funny commercial about them. They are best worn with a frumpy moo haircut, and no additional grooming!
August 21, 2006
I've seen these commercials. They make me sick as well. I'm so tired of everything centering around breeders and their loaves. As if they are the only ones using the products.
CF Uter
August 21, 2006
I wish my DH saw this commercial. I did and thought of him. He always thinks I'm too rough on the "soccer moms" and housewives. (I don't know why he thinks this; he certainly was NOT attracted to one and didn't marry one and shares in all the perks of a DINK marriage).

But, I'm thinking ...see, I'm not the only one who noticed that Moos don't LOOK (and this case smell) like normal pre-childed or CF women. They transform into some mutant-form. Now, Tide is making money off this observation. Good luck, it's gonna take a lot more to help the average moo than some Tide. Besides, moos would actually have to DO the laundry then, but they are all busy DTMIJITW. eye rolling smiley
CF Uter
August 21, 2006
Also, keep an ear open for the Progressive Insurance commerical on the radio that a MOO claims now that she is preggers, she drives more carefully, so she wants lower premiums. Exactly how were you driving before when it was just little ol' adults lives that were at risk????
Faust
August 21, 2006
I agree with Denise, and KFLL, these breeder commercials make me sick. I'm sick of seeing these moo bitches everywhere. There's even one BF'ing in some commercial two faces puking Just disgusting.
Nour
August 21, 2006
CF Uter, I have heard those Progressive commercials. The guy says: "Now that my wife is pregnant, she's driving more carefully. Can we get a discount?"
Voiceover:"That's a good question. Progressive has all the answers to your questions."
Or some such crap. PUKE.
August 22, 2006
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CF Uter, I have heard those Progressive
> commercials. The guy says: "Now that my wife is
> pregnant, she's driving more carefully. Can we get
> a discount?"
> Voiceover:"That's a good question. Progressive has
> all the answers to your questions."
> Or some such crap. PUKE.

Why wouldn't the husband drive more carefully if his wife did not have that bun in the oven? Isn't she just as valuable even if she does not have that gestating fetus inside of her?

I watch an old show, "Homicide: Life on the Streets". One of the detectives had a wie who was with chy-uld. This detective was always commenting of how his wife was "carrying HIS bay-bee" which meant that the poor dear could not be put in any harm's way. He felt he had the right to monitor the woman's life & activities. It was as if Pemberton's wife was not considered that valuable to worry about BEFORE she got pregnant.

This may only be a TV show but it does show how these society acts about women's bodies.

Anonymous User
August 22, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
> CJ, mom jeans are those high waisted, pleated,
> tapered legged jeans that frumpy moos wear. SNL
> made a really funny commercial about them. They
> are best worn with a frumpy moo haircut, and no
> additional grooming!

...or my favorite-the streaky, tri-colored hair!

August 22, 2006
I hate that awful tri-coloured dye job on the upper-crust SAHMoos. I am glad to have the blonde dye out of my hair. My hair is ash brown with plenty of gray. It is nice NOT having to put all of that sh*t in my hair in the hopes of looking younger so that man will not gawk at any other woman. These women have to do the artificial route since they live in so much fear of looking older than thirty.
August 22, 2006
As if moos are going to be able to afford Tide...

CF Uter, I've seen several women who have kids drive wild with their SUVS.

lab mom
CF Uter
August 23, 2006
Now Jiffy Lube has jumped on the breeder catering wagon!

I just heard a radio spot that is a lot like the Dunkin commercial.

something like, "Oh, I drive Bratlina to ballet, oh, I drive Braton Jr., to baseball, It is so comforting that I can drive into a Jiffy lube w/o an appt and get quick service"

Do today's breeders think they invented parunthood? A busy schedule? and all these companies are feeding the beast.

Hello breeders and companies!!!! WE ALL HAVE THINGS TO DO AND ERRANDS TO RUN, EVEN IF THEY DON'T CENTER AROUND BALLET AND T-BALL, STOP CATERING TO THE SHITHEADS THAT *VOLUNTARILY* MADE THEIR LIVES MORE COMPLICATED WITH SPROGGEN AND HELICOPTER PARENTING. FUCK THEM AND START CATERING TO THE CHILDFREE WHO SPEND MONEY ALSO. spanking with a whip on the ass
CFScorpio
August 23, 2006
Nour Wrote:
> CF Uter, I have heard those Progressive
> commercials. The guy says: "Now that my wife is
> pregnant, she's driving more carefully. Can we get
> a discount?"

I would hope she would drive carefully ALL the time, whether or not she is pregnant! And why should anyone deserve a discount for doing something all drivers are supposed to do anyway?

GreenGrass
August 23, 2006
I hate to say it, but that commercial also sounds a little sexist, like it's implying that women are typically bad drivers.
Anonymous User
August 23, 2006
CFScorpio Wrote:
> Nour Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> I would hope she would drive carefully ALL the
> time, whether or not she is pregnant! And why
> should anyone deserve a discount for doing
> something all drivers are supposed to do anyway?
>
Uh...Seems like they ALL want a damn discount for something doesn't it? The only thing you should get for obeying the law is NOT get a ticket.

It feels like so many breeders have the attitude that they don't need to pay their own way in life, either in time or money or responsibility. Just have a kid and the seas will part for you.
August 23, 2006
lv67 Wrote:
It feels like so many breeders have the attitude
> that they don't need to pay their own way in life,
> either in time or money or responsibility. Just
> have a kid and the seas will part for you.

Ain't this the god-damned truth? That's why so many people have kids, they really don't want them, just the attention and perks.

CF Uter
August 29, 2006
You know I heard another radio commercial that was similar, like "you will go to 42 baseball games this year, 33 playdates, 21 birthday parties, 14 ballet lessons, isn't it great you know your better off with <>?"

First of all they don't want to sell to the non-childed? I don't remember the product but I don't think it was anything exclusively for bratted familblees. 2nd of all, since there is sooo many of these commercials that make family life seem like an endless chauffeur(sp?) ride, are breeders admitting that that is all their lives boil down to?

How goddamn ridiculous!
Who the fuck would live like this? willingly? And, if so, why why why wouldn't they do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING to change it? Like no more lil' additions to the family? And, just saying NO to the kyds and a million activities?

god, breeders are lame and I really feel lucky.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2006
CFUter: the damn playdates gets to me also! Uh when I was growing up(41)I don't recall any yuppie "playdates." More like I'm going over to so and so to play or spend the night,whatever. And why don't they cater more to us then them. It must be the whole future consumer scam.
When did we stop being citizens and become consumers anyways?:kill
August 29, 2006
Does Febreeze actually clean, or just mask the odors that come about from a lack of washing? One might assume that if a person actually did the washing, they wouldn't reek of...well...whatever they reek of.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2006
Feh all it does is mask the odor. I've used it on my couch cause my dogs lay all over it and it still smells like dog (which is better then sprog.)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.