Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Response: Louise ~ Pukey Christmas gifts

Posted by Freedom 
DH and I have gotten in the past tacky picture frames with DH's niece in it. I don't put these stuff up. I keep the pics in an album and actually gave away the frames. We live in a very small one bedroom apartment and barely have room to display our vacation photos in frames let alone display some tacky frames with a brat in it! We don't receive these types of gift anymore because I expressed to DH's family that I am always giving away things because I don't like living in clutter and I don't have the space to display pricture frames, knick-knacks, etc. My SIL asked what do I do with the pics, and I responded that I put all these types of pics in an album. I also can't stand when DH niece makes stupid drawings every time we go there! Of course DH loves niece to death and keeps the drawings in a box or cabinet but I throw my drawings out!! I don't even like displaying this crap on the refrigerator, how tacky!!!
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Response: Louise ~ Pukey Christmas gifts
January 03, 2006
Christ, ever SEE a breeder's house? It is FILLED to the rafters with clutter. Junk everywhere, everything is sticky and you have to be afraid to sit down. And you can never find the refrigerator or walls because they are cluttered all to hell with "art." The never throw any of it away because don't 'cha know, it's just soooooo pweshus and their chyyllldddd is going to be the next Renoir.
Breeder homes are downright filthy! Kindercrap is everywhere, every possible surface is coated in unidentifiable sticky goo. Then, there's the stench. Sour milk, baby powder, poo, all coming together to form a sickening miasma that permeates everything. As far as gifts go, you can never go wrong with air freshener.
It's a breeder being a cheap asshole. If they wanted to show their apprecaition for you, you would probably be the proud recipient of a lotion basket, or some candles, you know, the gifts that say "I am giving you a gift". For some reason, they felt obligated to give you something, didn't want to spend the time or money and decided that a bunch of pictures of their spawn would be enough.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.