Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

796 Breeding and Environmental Issues

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
796 Breeding and Environmental Issues
January 06, 2006
I cannot believe they actually had to WRITE an article on this. This is nothing but common sense. But when you are a selfish breeder, I guess common sense is non-existant. I agree, another very valuable argument in our toolsets!
As far as I can tell, as soon as a breeder has a baby, or 12, suddenly there is no world, only space for them to explore and people whose only purpose is to serve them. Nothing outside of that family unit matters beyond it's use to them. Sweat shop labor? They need their teeshirts 5 for 10 dollars. Suburban development wasting tax resources? It's for the family, so the kyyyydddss have a saaafe place to play. Giant 10,000 square foot home? We need the room for the kyyyyyddddssss. 100 dollar jeans and shoes and new cars? the kyyyyydddsss need to be coooooolll or they'll grow up to axe murders. Doggie or kitty making a trip to the humane society? the kyyyyyydddddss really waaaaaaaanted it for christmas...but it requires too much responsibility and care and they're just kyyyyyydddds.
anonymous guest
Re: 796 Breeding and Environmental Issues
January 06, 2006
This is new to the breeders? Scientists have been discussing issues of overpopulation for decades, and they actually needed to release an article on it? Oh yes, I forgot, breeder logic: you can fit everyone in the world with 3 ft of personal space all in the state of Texas...of course, that's forgetting many things, like fields for farming, water treatment facilities, etc. etc.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.