Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

891 - Coworker

Posted by CF 4 Ever 
CF 4 Ever
891 - Coworker
January 27, 2006
Don't despair, Sushinutz. This sort of thing irritates me as well, but I try to remember two things when listening to breeder sprog-worship. (1) It gives me material (to make fun of), and (2) it reminds me of how GREAT it is to be CF. -- CF 4 Ever
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 901 - Coworker
January 27, 2006
My condolences to you as well. If this isn't incompetent parenting, I don't know what is. If mommy dearest thinks her native France is so wonderful then she should go back there, the USA has enough fucked up kids. Sounds like duhddy is a bit bitter over his whole situation. Sounds like a real train wreck of a fambilee life to me!!
Sushinutz
Re: 901 - Coworker
January 27, 2006
Thanks so much! I can't tell you how many times I send funny snipets of conversation to my DH throughout the day. I forgot to mention the couple is in their early 40's! I really think some of these older couples are ill-equiped to handle babies. This baby is treated like some sort of investment. I guess they don't have anything else to live for, but pinning your hopes on one thing is always a bad idea. I was also shocked to find out he plays recreational hockey a few times a week after work! This means his wife gets to spend even more time alone with the baby. She never gets a chance to go out, exercise, or whatever. My assistant, who placates him, grew up with a very tyranical father and dropped out of two colleges. She married very young and had children right away. She is also a very bitter person and micromanages her children's every move (I should point out two are in college!). I think that is why they get along so well. Sad, isn't it that a lot of maladjusted people are chosing to have children and we're the ones regarded as juvenile, selfish, etc.?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.