Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

# 936: Lying-assed psycho single moo

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
# 936: Lying-assed psycho single moo
February 05, 2006
Jaysus-Key-rist on a pogo stick! How fucking DESPERATE can anyone get?

I get the strong feeling that all this cunt really wants is a WALLET. I think she lied about the existence of her brats in order to latch onto a CF guy, as in someone who is not divorced and paying brat support to some other family. Men who are already wallets to some other woman and brats are not good wallet material for another woman.

Ranter, I only hope that your friend can ditch this psycho once and for all. She sounds fucking scary to me!

Cambion
Re: # 941: Lying-assed psycho single moo
February 05, 2006
I can't think of any other good reason (besides a free babysitter) that a sprogged woman would lie about having kids unless she wanted a convenient moneybag with legs. I think this crazy bitch has become obsessed with making the ranter's friend her guy. I do hope things get better - I would probably have the hair torn from my head by now if I had a psycho internet Moo stalking me.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: # 941: Lying-assed psycho single moo
February 06, 2006
Yep, I've seen this before my friends. A lying moo tries to latch onto this guy and she's got it in her placenta-brained head that, "Oh, he will just luuuuvvvv me so much and then when he finds out I have littles ones, it will be too late, and he will just luuuuvvvvv them too." Thus, scoring her stretch-marked-self a wallet. Dumb cunt. He should file a restraining order against her.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.