Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1789 Breeders Centered Around Loaf

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1789 Breeders Centered Around Loaf
August 23, 2006
This is why I do not socialize with any of my former friends after they spawn. Same goes for my cousin who is 16 weeks in pig now. All they can do is obsess about the loaf. Nothing intelligent comes of any conversation or visit. All it does is piss me off so I just cut off contact with them.

My opinion is that if they don't have the decency, class and common sense to interact on an adult level with friends and family, they deserve a hellish life of loaf-centered activities.

Sounds like duhddy has an unhealthy obsession towards his little girl baybee.
Several faculty members had children born during the summer break, and my office mailbox is filled to the brim with invitations to baby showers long since past. The few with more temerity even sent post-event notices telling me where they were registered.

Having been in England all summer, I had neither opportunity nor motive to attend those celebrations of natalistic greed. The one time I did attend a baby shower, very early in my teaching career, I gave the gift of a fine book for the mother to read to her child. The mother of the pregnant woman told me that my gift was inappropriate and I should have given something for the anticipated brat. Thank you for your time and interest in providing criticism of my gift, you selfish harpy. I never attended another baby shower and will not to this day.
Mrs. Ogre
Re: 1789 Breeders Centered Around Loaf
August 23, 2006
I'm worried. I have to visit a colleague in town tonight for professional reasons. She had a kid recently and I'm afraid she'll ask me to hold it and expect me to gush about it. How can I possibly tell her politely I’m not interested in holding it, while preserving our good relationship (she helped me a lot professionally). She knows I don’t want kids, but just in case, I’d like to be ready.
August 23, 2006
just say sorry i have a bit of a cold, and i dont want to pass it onto your kid..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
DrDanCorelli
August 23, 2006
You have to wonder just how fucking shallow a breeder's life is when they can only live for and through their brats. Their identity becomes so completely obliterated by the brat(s) that they cease to be anything other than Shitford's moo or Assley's duhddie.

I value my independence, identity and freedom way to much to be absorbed into the great, mindless void that is breederdom.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.