Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Underage entitlement moo on medical

Posted by Computer Nerd 
Computer Nerd
Underage entitlement moo on medical
March 13, 2006
She should grow up but then I forgot, those types are incapable of growing up!
sprogless
Re: Underage entitlement moo on medical
March 13, 2006
GOD DAMN I HATE THIS SHIT!!! Bitches like these should not recieve any painkillers during childbirth. Let them suffer every fucking pain. Teenagers should be forced to have an abortion without any anesthesia, or muscle relaxers. Once these stupid bitches know what they're in for, I bet this shit would decline- a lot.
A few years ago, I was watching that horrid TLC show "Baby Story." One mother wouldn't allow her 15 year old pregnant daughter any painkillers. That dumb girl was screaming her ass off! She finally had the baby- it was over 9 lbs. Then, her mom said that unless she gave it up for adoption, she'd have to find other living arrangements. I was overjoyed! Dumb- assed little bitch was made to suffer, and she had to give it up, in the end. I still chuckle over that...
Computer Nerd
March 13, 2006
She also sounds like a big bitch ass immature brat. I agree with you sprogless. My sil is the same damn way. She'll throw a damn major fit if she doesn't get her f*cking way. :bawl btw, I hate and cannot for the life of me stand those f*cking baby storys of the delivering of hellion shows. ugh! (But I do like it when parents actualy DISIPLINE their shitloeaves).
March 13, 2006
Blah, I have watched that "Baby Story" shit on one occasion...I just can't imagine who the fuck would be interested in watching some fat cow shit out a bloody loaf. The only advantage I see in it is to make teens looking to knock themselves up watch it to know how much pain comes with childbirth.
Water Lily
March 13, 2006
I've watched those shows on a couple occasions too. Those babyees look like shit with all that blood and grime on 'em.
*************When life gives you lemons, sweeten them with Splenda!************
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 14, 2006
Baby Story is nauseating. I never saw it but I have seen previews. Too bad more mothers don't do that to their 15 year old knocked-up slut daughters: no painkillers and make them give the kid up. Most of these underage sluts just want a baybee to be popular at school, trap their boyfriend, or have a guaranteed meal ticket. Dumb little whores, life is long and they just don't get it.
Latrodectra
March 14, 2006
This whole medi-cal thing is really pissing me off. I had some entitlemoo tell me all eight of her kids were paid for by medi-cal. Pregnent women automatically get medi-cal for pregnancy but someone who is really sick, and knows how BC works, cannot get it.

I think the first one should be covered due to partner dying, leaving, woman get's pregnent even though she used BC but doesn't believe in abortion. I will excuse these reasons but if somebody is just irresponsible and continues to pop out kid after kid because the state will pick up the tab then they should have to pay.

I'm sick and tired of paying for this shit.
Water Lily
March 14, 2006
My sil a.k.a. "moo in law" got pregnant, (without insurance) trapped my brother, they got married and she's been on wic (she works, but she has such a piddly job and my brother works, but not like his job pays the most or anything) STupid breeders they don't have "since" enough to not fuck without birth control when you are NOT on birth control or without a condom and don't have any insurance. But of course the medical profession crap with bend BACKWARDS for fucktard that got herself preggo. but Not someone who has cancer, diabetes, arthritis, so forth and so on...... (and some people wonder why us smart ones aren't reproducing.....)
Water Lily
March 14, 2006
Ooooops, meant "sence." Hhhhmmmmm.....
sprogless
March 15, 2006
Latrodectra, I don't know how you do it... I'd go off the deep end if I had to deal with welfare breeders. California is a welfare pit, and this kind of bullshit behavior is actually encouraged. With all of those Baby- Cal, Healthy Families, and First 5 billboards, it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime, soon. My hat's off to you!
Latrodectra
March 15, 2006
They have tons of programs for new moos here in CA. Baby-Cal, Healthy Families, Healthy Cubs, IEHP, First Health, and many many others. Blue Cross and Health Net also have Medi-Cal programs for pregnant women and their spawn.

I've been here for two years and have been desperately trying to find another job. I'm suprised I haven't gone on a shooting spree here yet. The only satisfaction I get is when tax time rolls around and these entitle-moos forgot to send their hand out information in so we tax payers can pay for her current repugnancy. She gets it taken from her taxes and nothing can be done because it's been more than a year.

I also like to get smug when they tell me we can't send them bills because they have medi-cal. I just smile and inform them otherwise. I think they should see all their bills and know how much the tax payers and wasting on them. We're the only test who bill the patients directly and because of that all the medi-cal moos piss and moan because they have to look at a bill. Fucking Whaah! When I went to Planned Parenthood a few years back they showed me an invoice for my services if I had gone to a normal doctor. These bints should see all of their bills so they can see how much the tax payers are spending on their useless asses.

Pray for me childfree, pray that I can escape this pit before my brain melts into a grey puddle all over my keyboard.
March 19, 2006
The only reproductive services Medicaid should pay for are abortions and birth control, preferably spaying/neutering to permanently put the begging fuckers out of the breeding business. If they want to make crotchturds, we should not pay one fucking bit of their expenses. This not only goes for the prenatal shit, but for all their afterbirth charges such as their schooling/indoctrination, groceries, housing, cell phones, ipods and designer slut/pimpwear.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.