Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You are so right!

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
You are so right!
March 27, 2006
I was spanked. I spanked my 2 daughters. Guess what? We all turned out just fine. I'm so sick of Yuppies and their cries of child abuse. These undisciplined little brats are going to make quite a "wonderful" world for all of us in the future!
Latrodectra
Re: You are so right!
March 27, 2006
I was spanked three times as a child.

I had everyone of them coming to me.

What I did to deserve a spanking I never did again and I also respected adults and when I was threated with physical punishment I knew it was no idle threat. Don't get me wrong, I was never beaten or physically abused but my family would used spankings as an ultimate punishment.

Guess what? It worked.
March 27, 2006
It burns my ass when people think that spanking is child abuse or that it encourages violence in children. Rarely do words mean anything to a child, and sometimes they need to be shown physically that they have done wrong. It's like when you tell a kid dozens of times to not put their hand on the stove because they'll burn it, but a lot of the time, the kid will only learn by burning themselves. I was never spanked because I was a spoiled brat when I was younger, but I had friends who were spanked when they fought with their siblings. They turned out just fine and were raised to be behaved, polite, and considerate. They are not battling emotional distress because they got their asses beaten from time to time for being bad.
Water Lily
March 27, 2006
I was spanked, and I'm doing just fine.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2006
Parents not wanting to spank their kids is the problem! There are so many parents who get upset when asked to control their tantrum-throwing children, they say "I'm trying my best, but I can't control him / her".

That's a load.

When my mom used to take me & my sister out in public, the second one of us even inhaled in a way that hinted a yell was coming out, she'd give us this piercing look -- and I'd LITERALLY hear her voice in my head warning "When we get home..." and I'd immediately stop.
March 28, 2006
i would get smacked across the legs, even now at age 32, if i do anything slightly bad (looks innocently up at the sky).. i always wait for her to rattle my legs..

the problem is, they cant see a difference between a punch and a smack or a spank. to their minds they are the same.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 28, 2006
Both my brother and I were spanked too, and we turned out just fine! Imagine that!?
Anonymous User
March 28, 2006
Have you ever overheard the way some kids talk to their parents these days? It sometimes sounds like 2 kids arguing instead of one parent & their kid. Even in the 70's & 80's when I was a kid, I'd get smacked if I even thought of saying "SHUT UP" or even just "No!". That was the ultimate defiance & disrespect.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.