Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meow

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
Meow
March 29, 2006
Hope your cat is okay! Fuck the fussers!
Anonymous User
Re: Meow
March 29, 2006
Yes hope your kitty is okay...Something similar happened at my workplace a few years back and yes the breeders were whinning and whingeing about the person going home to take har cat to the vet.
Bloody breeders! they are not bad aernt they??? they just want it all their own way.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 30, 2006
My pets always come first too. I hope your kitty is doing fine.

=^..^= MEOW!
anonymous guest
March 30, 2006
There was really nothing wrong with the cat. I had to drop him off Tuesday to get neutered, since that is the only day the vet that does those surgeries is in town. They also require that the cat stay overnight, and I had to pick him up before the vet's office closed yesterday.

I wonder if I'll get a call from my boss today from breeders complaining that I'm taking one of my many accumulated sick days off to take care of my cat. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened based off what happened yesterday.
CF Scorpio
March 30, 2006
I hope your boss sticks up for you at work and tells them off! I don't really get why he/she is calling you up to tell you what people are saying behind your back. It sounds like it's creating a divisive office atmosphere.
sprogless
March 30, 2006
Hope kitty recovers from his deballing! I don't know... The boss might be really cool, and is just calling to do some breeder- bashing. Moos always talk trash behind their co- workers' backs, even if it happens to be another moo.
anonymous guest
March 30, 2006
I did mention in the post that my boss is also CF. It's kind of like CF's sticking up for one another in a place filled with breeders. She tends to get more said behind her back than what I have. Might be because CF women do get more criticism because of the Lifescript(TM).

I have told her some of the things breeders at the place have said when she wasn't there, like the lies like she was molested as a child, had a very horrible childhood, she is abusive towards animals, she attempted suicide because she couldn't have children, her mother used to constantly beat her, etc. etc. It's sort of like tit-for-tat: I told her some of the things they've said about her, and now she sometimes says the things they say when I'm not around. It gives us a good laugh, especially after a bad day.

We both (along with the few other CF who work with us) really don't care, as long as we can get our jobs done. Besides, karma has bit the breeders back in the ass pretty hard: every single one of them have brats that act like spawns of satan, which a few of them already have criminal records.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 31, 2006
Breeders always talk trash like that about the childfree. After all, they have to have their "reasonable" little explanations WHY someone would not want children. Misery loves company. Because we all know that breeders AAAAALLLLLL had *PERFECT* childhoods. I get such a kick out of that. Yes, we childfree are the monsters, the molested kids now grown up, we had horrible lives, are infertile, angry pedophiles and we aren't having kids because we don't deserve them. And we all know the favor we are doing to the world by not breeding. HORK GAWD I hate breeders and their little minds.
Anonymous User
March 31, 2006
I had a COW-worker (who I mistakingly thought was a friend) who told other coworkers that I was seeing a psychiatrist & that the psych warned me against having kids b/c I'm too unstable. She was dead wrong of course, so I took her out to lunch one day & confronted her with it. Funny that this was a divorced moo with 2 kids to raise who lived with her mother.

I learned from that never to get close to anyone at work & I don't even go out after work to socialize. There are just too many COW-workers at my place and I'd always be defending myself.

Besides, I refuse to start my weekend off with margaritas at Crapplebee's listening to "the girls" talk about how great it its to "get away from the kids" for awhile! GAWD!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.