Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where's CF Rants?

Posted by Nour 
Nour
Where's CF Rants?
April 03, 2006
Has anyone had problems getting to Dragonlady's site?
It seems that the domain name has expired???! sad smiley
Anonymous User
Re: Where's CF Rants?
April 03, 2006
I bet you anything she just forgot to renew. I did. Thankfully, knowing myself the way I do, I set up this domain name/hosting company to just automatically renew.

I'm looking at cached google pages to find an alternate email for her. So, if anyone has one, maybe one of us could email her to let her know...
April 03, 2006
ok will look she is a member of my board so.. will see if that name works

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 03, 2006
i mailed her, you can try as well

ari@evildragonlady.com

not sure it will work, but..we can but try

**************edited

Nope address not known.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 03, 2006
Well, I found her LJ: http://evildragonlady.livejournal.com/10789.html?thread=2597#t2597, but I'm not sure how often she checks it.
CF Scorpio
April 03, 2006
She did forget to renew, according to the error message I got. The domain expired on 3/28.
April 04, 2006
got a reply from dragonlady

***It's not dead, folks, I promise.

The entire evildragonlady.com domain is down at the moment. It bites, and I'm working my butt off to get it restored as quickly as possible.

http://evildragonlady.livejournal.com will have updates as they are available.

Hang in there guys.. doing everything I can to get us back up and running.. and boy do I have some rants for ya. **

April 05, 2006
dragonladies site is BACK in action.

Nour
April 05, 2006
Ah, YEAH!!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.